• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wait a sec two roxsases?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowred3

ok peoples i have a question. in kh2 when roxsas finaly meets sleeping sora dose he go back into him or whatever? if he dose how dose he return in the world that never was? could there be 2 roxases?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No there is only 1 Roxas.
The Roxas in TWTNW was in Sora's mind.
Then the real Roxas awoke, triggered by Axel's death.
There can be only one...

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Now everyone is happy!

Exept people with theorys, lol. They have alot to talk about. C'mon, its a game. You are thinking about it to much.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Lol yes! Games are to play, entertain, not to stress, or think about it constantly!!

thegambleroffate

No there is only 1 Roxas.
The Roxas in TWTNW was in Sora's mind.
Then the real Roxas awoke, triggered by Axel's death.
There can be only one...

i thought roxas was kidnapped by riku, then diz put him in the virtual twilight town and had his memories erased, then later, he gradually started remembering things. and then once it was time for sora to awaken, roxas was taken out of the virtual twilight town, and then was taken to the mansion to awaken sora.
he did return to sora. he had to in order to wake him up. im sure of it.

C

Colours

ok peoples i have a question. in kh2 when roxsas finaly meets sleeping sora dose he go back into him or whatever? if he dose how dose he return in the world that never was? could there be 2 roxases?

He went back into Roxas, though Sora was the only one to see him in the first place.
Sora met him through his heart.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
and then once it was time for sora to awaken, roxas was taken out of the virtual twilight town, and then was taken to the mansion to awaken sora.
Roxas never left the Data TT. I know it sounds weird, but he rejoined with Sora while in the Data Twilight Town.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Oh thank GOD. I thought this was going to be about Ven and hurt my brain.

i thought roxas was kidnapped by riku, then diz put him in the virtual twilight town and had his memories erased, then later, he gradually started remembering things. and then once it was time for sora to awaken, roxas was taken out of the virtual twilight town, and then was taken to the mansion to awaken sora.
he did return to sora. he had to in order to wake him up. im sure of it.

He definitely joined with Sora in Twilight Town, there's no question of that--but through some pseudo-metaphysical-amorphous-astral form bullshit, he apparently managed to project his consciousness to the clocktower after his battle with Sora so he and Axel could eat ice cream and angst.

Last edited:

Qarx

Roxas never left the Data TT. I know it sounds weird, but he rejoined with Sora while in the Data Twilight Town.

I think what was happening was that Roxas was being downloaded into Sora. Makes sense, doesn't it? Transfer Roxas to data so that he can complete Sora? After all, Roxas vanished from Digital Twilight Town, right in front of a pod opening. I assume this means Roxas was finished downloading into Sora, allowing him to wake up. The "47% completed" thing was, obviously, Roxas recieving Sora's memories, and then they download Roxas into Sora.

Just... let me know if this is a complete load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back