• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wall Street Journal on the future of Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ur-vile

Awards
Seen this @gamespot.com:

"Wall Street Journal reports that Square Enix "hasn't yet decided" which console will play host to the Kingdom Hearts series going forward."

Little_Red

betch.
I hope for PS3, because I heard the graphics are going to be really good. Then again the PS3 is gonna be so expensive (I've heard it's prcie range from 500-600 dollars), so they might continue putting the KH games on the PS2. (I don't care really, I'm supposed to get the PS3 anyways...)

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Yeah PS3 is best for KH seires,good graphics and such.
Ok, keep in mind, I'm not calling you a dumb person, but I must say, that is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard a person say in this forum.

For one thing, if you want good graphics, you dont need to stick to the PS3. The Wii and Xbox 360 have good graphics as well.

Also, it might be good to change it over to Wii or Xbox 360 at some point to twist the gameplay around a little, and give the series some new functions and qualities.

Also, I kinda hope it doesn't stick to the PS3, considering that I dont have a rich mommy and daddy who's willing to spend $600 just so I can get a new video game console.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think it should go to the wii. The wii would give it new advanced gameplay along with good graphics.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
i do not want the Kingdom hearts seris to go to the PS3. Why? becouse i DO NOT HAVE $600 AND I DO NOT WANT TO WASTE $600. then go and buy the game for $50. i am sorry go for the Xbox besides they already have the Final Fanasty online for the Xbox360. so its quite possiable they might go to the Xbox.

that is my take on it.

Soraroxrikusux05

omfg thats ridiculous they're not certain on what console its gonna be for! its of course going to be for the ps3 no doubt if it isnt then thats gay it should stick with the console i dont care if its $600 its worth it all the way

Shinjuku

Entrapment
This is a bit old, but yeah its also quite stupid to tell the truth it'd be a dumb idea not to bring it to PS3. When they know most of their fan-base will be getting a PS3 in the next what 3 years I'd say the least cause by 2009 late the price of a PS3 will be 250 at most, or maybe 300 I'd say.

Just because Xbox 360 got FFXI doesn't mean S*** Square will give the other consoles like the spinoff versions of games anyway. They know if they give the 360 the Main FF's World War 3 will happen.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
This is a bit old, but yeah its also quite stupid to tell the truth it'd be a dumb idea not to bring it to PS3. When they know most of their fan-base will be getting a PS3 in the next what 3 years I'd say the least cause by 2009 late the price of a PS3 will be 250 at most, or maybe 300 I'd say.

Just because Xbox 360 got FFXI doesn't mean S*** Square will give the other consoles like the spinoff versions of games anyway. They know if they give the 360 the Main FF's World War 3 will happen.

Yeah I read this too already, but I actually think this is a great idea, I mean hopefully main titles like KH will be on all three consoles instead of just one. I wouldn't mind if a major FF title or DQ was on the 360, as long as the PS3 and or Wii got it also(if they do the multi-platform thing). I don't see a problem with it unless the titles aren't going multi-platform(such as KH going to the Wii and that's it). That's just how I see it.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I want Kingdom Heart's Control scheme to stay the same, so I'm up for a PS3 launch. Both the Wii and 360 are spectacular systems, but I want the KH series to expand with the PS3. If not that, I wouldn't mind a multi-platform either.

ur-vile

Awards
I'm not counting on multi-platform, Square has never been much for doing that... with the exception of FF11... wtf? Now *that* is some cross-platforming... Xbox 360, PC, and Ps2 all interacting... lol.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
With Banjo kazooie( cartoony game) going to the 360, KH might have a shot at going to the 360. For Square it could mean big top money. They'll get huge sales on the 360 because of KH. And on the PS3, they'll get huge sales because of FF.

I

The Show Must Go On
i think it'll stay on the ps series, because, like some of you have said, alot of ppl aren't gonna go and buy a new console for just one game. i know i damn sure as heck won't be buying a wii for kh3, and the 360 hasn't been selling well enough for square to make kh3 on it... wait, since when has square made anything for the xbox series? since when has it made anything for the nintendo series? i know for a fact almost all of the games square has realeased in the past couple of years have been almost sony exclusive so... and also, it wouldn't make sense to go and make the first three games for ps2 (re khcom included) and then put the most anxiously awaited one of all to be on the 360 or wii. it would through people off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back