• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wanna KH3 theme song?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Ok, i know there were some dissappointed in Sanctuary, but i still want Utada to sing kh3. What do you think should be kH3 theme song and who do you think should sing for it? :)

Last edited:

Crona Tronic

MMKAY... kh3 is a long long long long LONG way off... after saying this, I do have some thoughts... yup... Sanctuary wasn't all bad... it wasn't as poppy (hehe... accidently wrote poopy b4) which is probably what dissapointed people. however many people hated it, it fit with the game and story

n e ways... yeh, shed be good

<_-_><_-_><_-_>Crona Tronic<_-_><_-_><_-_> d^^b

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Utuda Hikari is doing an exellent job with her work and I, personally, think she should continue to sing her wonderful songs in the Kingdom Hearts series; although Kingdom Heats 3 is a long ways away and this topic should probably be discussed in the later 2000's. Sanctuary was a touching song that went extremely well with the game. I don't understand how people didn't like it. ^_^

XP

XxXHeartlessXxX

deeman said:
Umm, how are we supposed to come up with a "theme," when KH3 is coming like umm, 5-7 years from now?

lol, let's talk about this in the future.

haha...
it sounds way too funny to ignore, ThE FUtUrE oooo

but deeman is right we have to wait 4 long years but im still in the process of beating kh2 :D

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Well, to Nomura did say, Kingdom Hearts = Utada or maybe even vice versa. But, in one interview she did say she might retire when she's 25 (which is in like 2 years) and become some music producer. But let's just hope she doesn't, cause I don't think I would want any other person to do KH songs. It would just seem weird and unfitting.

lv_kh0720

hey this is still far away in the future y'know? (^ ^)
Well Utada should make the song first before she retire!! (at least) :mad:

I would want any other person to do KH songs. It would just seem weird and unfitting.
alright................!!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Retiring at 25? Weird. But I agree she should definately sing at least one song...it wouldn't quite be the same without her.

onewingedangel91

soraworldseen said:
Ok, i know there were some dissappointed in Sanctuary, but i still want Utada to sing kh3. What do you think should be kH3 theme song and who do you think should sing for it? :)

maybe Devil Inside by Utada Hikaru should be the KH3 theme song.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
If Utada Hikaru didn't sing it for kh3, I would cry :( and I think a lot of other people would be sad too, which is why Nomura put Utada in kh2. A lot of people (including me) would probably go Nomura hunting so that Utada sings it. I love all of her songs! But we can't make up a theme song since it will be a new song that she makes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back