• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wanna KH3 theme song?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Enchanted Rose said:
Retiring at 25? Weird. But I agree she should definately sing at least one song...it wouldn't quite be the same without her.
Nothing wrong with that. Her debut single came out when she was 15-16, so by the time she's 25, that would be like 9-10 years in the music business (even though she never released as much as a person who's been in the business for 9-10 years.)

lv_kh0720

hmm still like her old songs though (^ ^)

If Utada Hikaru didn't sing it for kh3, I would cry and I think a lot of other people would be sad too, which is why Nomura put Utada in kh2. A lot of people (including me) would probably go Nomura hunting so that Utada sings it. I love all of her songs! But we can't make up a theme song since it will be a new song that she makes up.

so we don't have any clues wether she'll sing for the next KH or not? Oh well...

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
pokeman54 said:
they should make KISS write the kingdom hearts 3 song XD

ahhhh no I don't think so... LOL we wouldn;t want it to be hard rock lol! Imagine Ozzy Osbourne.... no i don't think it'd work! We need a song thats pop.

yuna:)

Ugh, the japanese "Passion" sounded wwwwwwaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better than Sanctuary. It was Okay, but I really didn't like it, just to say. But the lyrics did match the game....

And KH3 is like, 4 years away now, we don't even really have an idea what it'll be about. I think it'll be about.....nevermind. This is a non spoiler section....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back