• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

want to fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir //

i am bored so id like to fight some1 in a rpg fight too dont understatement me ive roleplayed on other forums too and im prety good or i like to think so prepare to be crushed

you can choose the arena and make the first post if you want to thats fine i dun mind so long as we hyrrry this i haven got much time

this is my char

name: Fenrir
sex: male
job: ninja
appearance:
PhotobookNaitoGianism16.jpg

personality: fenrir is weird because he is pretending to be someone hes not but is he pretending to be pretending or is it something more?
powers: telekinesis psionics

ok bring it

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Not only is his identity so incredibly obvious, he also has the same lack of- *ahem*

I'll judge. =D

Fenrir //

ok whoever gets there template up first will fight me ok so just hurry and wat do you mean blah is sephiroth somewone else?

blakest night if you get your bio up first then you can fight me i dun care

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
I love you like a brother, Sephiroth, but Im' overdue.

Mortal Name: Annelise Espoir

Mortal Age: 24

True Name: Hope

True Age: Immortal. Hope was spawned the moment Diasthys opened his blessed box.

Appearance: Hope currently holds the physical appearance of a young woman, appearing no older than the young age of 24. She is a relatively short woman, measuring just 5' 5", with the body frame to match. She appears to be relatively skinny, but a more inspiring woman has never been seen. Her chestnut hair curls in soft waves down her face, warm eyes peering out from behind her locks with radiating optimism. A simple gaze upon her can fill someone with hope and optimism. Her choice of clothing usually incorporates light blue hues accompanied by golden trim. Though optimistic and cheerful, a layer of inexhaustible strength lies beneath her surface.

Hope bears no piercings and has no tattoos, unlike the more "liberated" Vices. The sole piece of jewelry she wears is a pearl necklace that dangles against her breastbone. It is hung on a thin silver chain and glows with an unearthly pearlescent light. The necklace is a reminder to Hope of her duties, her purpose to be the sole light that people need to find their way through the dark.

Weapon: Hope wields only one weapon, if it is able to be called as such. Her weapon is little more than a round shield that is strapped to her right arm. If she so desires, Hope may detach this shield and use it as a projectile. However, Hope uses it primarily to defend. Due to the elements of its construction, both physical and otherwise, the shield is completely unbreakable.

Powers: Hope, true to her name, wields powers based primarily upon defense and protection. One of her main powers is the ability to create force fields of any shape and size. These fields are capable of protecting her form almost any attack, whether it be mental, spiritual, magical, or physical. To break a shield requires a nigh unreachable level of power and an extremely well coordinated attack. Hope is capable of summoning force fields almost anywhere she desires, although as a Virtue, she will not summon them within the body of another. These force fields are primarily invisible or transparent, though Hope is fond of changing their color, generally for entertainment purposes.

As Hope, the Virtue wields an absolutely insurmountable and unbeatable mental defense. Nothing is capable of penetrating her mind or affecting it unless she desires. It is the obsession with hope, the pure optimism and the complete focus upon it that keeps her mind safe. To anyone attempting to read her mind, it would seem as through there was nothing there. If anyone attempted to attack it, they would suffer a severe mental backlash.

Alongside these incredible gifts, Hope wields the same powers as her fellow Virtues and those shameful Vices. Her physical and, as mentioned before, mental strength far exceed those of any human, as does her speed. Despite her rather harmless appearance, Hope is quite capable of lifting a car with ease. Her soul, during, before, and after death, is completely immune to any outside manipulation. Its entrance into the reincarnation cycle is unalterable, as is her actual reincarnation. Hope is extremely talented in the field of magic, capable of amazing feats as well as using it to accomplish mundane chores. If Hope desires, she can spread her influence to anyone se wants, flooding them with Hope. It must be done carefully, however. Too much Hope can lead a being to complete inaction. Too much Hope can lead to Sloth.

Personality: Hope is the very picture of optimism. A warm smile is almost always present upon her face and her eyes are constantly alight with the bright possibilities of the future. Headstrong and determined, Hope's optimism is extraordinarily difficult to shake, much less destroy. Hope is patient, however, as she knows it may often take quite some time for the good end to come to any situation. Hope is a very intelligent individual who constantly believes that all things will come out for the best. She creates a self-fulfilling prophecy for herself, where her belief that she will come out on top often causes the event to take place.

History: "'Millennia ago, the gods created a woman. Her name was Pandora and she was both blessed and cursed with incredible curiosity. She was also given a box and told to never open it. Pandora was created to be the perfect wife for a Titan, who passed her onto his own brother.

However, the universe cannot exist without balance. When Pandora was created, it sought to find a way to counteract this supreme good with a supreme evil. Thus, Diasthos was born. She was created to be the exact opposite of Pandora, save the fact that he too was presented with a box. Hideous, untalented, and lonely, Diasthos was the polar opposite of Pandora.

As most people know, Pandora's Box was filled with the Vices, evils that would later plague mankind. To counteract this as well, Diasthos' box contained the Virtues, spirits that would maintain the balance when both Pandora and Diasthos were gone. For years, the Vices and Virtues waged a covert war against each other, always managing to stay concealed from humanity behind a veil of secrecy. They have taken on human forms, and walked amongst mortals, silently fighting a war that has gone on for centuries.

This war was never meant to end, for each side will remain equal, as it is meant on the Grand Design. However, every rule has a loophole, and it has been found.

Should Pandora's and Diasthys' boxes ever be united, the side responsible will gain dominion over all existence, and the power to do whatever their hearts desire.'

Despite the horrid turn of events that followed Lust's betrayal of the Vices, my optimism never faltered. In my eyes, dissent among the ranks of the Sins could only be a good thing. After all, it meant there would be far fewer minds infected with dark taints for me to clean up after. As such, I celebrated Lust's departure, joyous that he had decided to cast off his role as an infector and purpose something of his own desire. Sadly, it was not for quite some time that I discovered Lust's very reason for leaving his brethren. Such a lack of knowledge would serve to cost me dearly.

It was not rampant sins of the flesh that Lust desired, nor the eternal company of innumerable, nameless courtesans. It was freedom he longed for, to be released from the chains of his servitude to immortality and infection. He had grown tired of his position as a Vice, eager to taste the lives of mortal beings. In his eyes, he saw thirteen barriers to such an existence, all of which needed to be annihilated. These barriers were his six brethren, the Vices, and our blessed group, the Virtues. He had set upon destroying us, all of us, in order to achieve his goal. Without us, he would be free to taste the full experience of existence, set loose from the chains and shackles of servitude.

We soon realized that Lust posed a very real threat. His longing was not just a fleeting fancy, but a burning desire. He quickly cast off the veil of secrecy that we all wear as a necessity, freely utilizing the entire spectrum of his powers to search for that which he desired. He sought the boxes from which our factions spawned, Pandora's for the Vices, and Diasthys' for we Virtues. With those boxes, he could destroy our physical presence and entrap us within the very boxes from which we came. It became very clear that each faction alone would not hold the proper force needed to subdue Lust's rabid desire. And so it was, for the first time in the span of all history, the Vices and Virtues settled to work with one another, rather than abhor each other's existence.

Justice arranged out first meeting with Pride. The haughty Vice assured us that everything lay well within his sphere of control. Naturally, we were less than convinced. Though it was quite obvious Lust was no longer with the Vices, it was even more blatantly noticeable that none of us had any inkling as to just where he was. Justice and Pride arranged a search team, comprised of one member from each faction. Unfortunately, I was paired with that horrid Sloth. Though she is a far cry from the evil that plagues her comrades, her inactivity and general apathy is far more irritating than anything I have ever encountered before.

Yet, Justice and Pride would not hear it. They simply gave us extremely stern looks and told us to be on our way. Whether or not Sloth held the attention span to catch any of their orders is still a mystery to me. Regardless, we began our search for Lust. We knew that Wrath had recently taken leave from her fellow Vices to pursue him as well, though we hardly knew why. We obeyed the orders of Justice and Pride and went about our search for the missing sensuous Vice.

Had we been aware of the extent of Lust's actions, our situation would not have turned out to be so dire. We did indeed find Lust hiding in a cave, of all places. However, we were also greeted with the vision of Wrath and Lust in a rather...compromising position. I would inform you of every detail, but I fear that I may make Chastity faint. Suffice to say, the two Vices were allowing Lust to fulfill the very essence of his namesake. Though whether or not Sloth paid attention long enough to see anything, our eyes were not baned by such sights for long. Lust almost immediately became aware of our presence, cast us a vicious gaze, and vanished in a pillar of the fire he held so dear.

It seemed that Wrath was simply too tired to move, let alone communicate with us. I was unsure of what to do. Was I to bring back the essence of Anger and Fury to her comrades against her will, or leave here there and continue our search for Lust's new whereabouts? It would be my momentary indecision that would serve to be my downfall. I soon felt an odd pulling sensation, as if cold fingers were gripping and grasping at my very soul. Needless to say, I was terrified. The soul of both the Vices and Virtues are immune to outside manipulation. The only thing that could even come close to affecting them was...

The fears that the Vices and Virtues held had been realized. Lust had located Diasthys' box. The Virtues were now at risk.

I turned to face the source of the odd sensation to find Lust bearing a maniacal grin I had only seen upon Greed's face when he stole my necklace once. It was one of victory, one of a dream fulfilled, and yet, one of a thirst unending. In his hands was the simple, brown box that Diasthys had held, our 'birthplace.' I could only manage a gasp before my soul was ripped from the shell I wore and entrapped within the box. I was greeted with nothing. There was no light, yet no darkness. There was no Sun, no Moon, no water, no earth. Simply the nothingness that seemed to press against me and swallow everything else into its endless reaches.

I still do not know what took place during my entrapment, except that I was soon joined by my fellow Virtue, Faith. He informed me that Lust had celebrated his discovery, jovially setting fire to entire cities and spelling out enflamed threats in the sky. Faith had been sent merely to get a glimpse of his path of deadly celebration. He had not lasted long. His soul joined mine in the void. We could only wait.

When one is submersed if everything that, for lack of a better word, simply isn't, it becomes very hard to keep track of time. In what was both a combination of an extremely short yet obscenely lengthy, we found ourselves back upon blessed earth, wind caressing our faces, and a pillar of smoke blocking out most of the sunlight. Even the acrid smell of burning rock was a joyous sensation to us.

However, we would not have long to celebrate. We soon became aware of our surroundings. We were atop a previously dormant volcano. Lust's body lay to our right, completely immobile. His trademark 'Eros' necklace had been ripped from his neck and a rather malicious sword mark had been burned through his chest. To our left, we saw faintly glimmering specks of golden mist, which soon evanesced into the air and away from us. Diasthys box, having fallen from its temporary master's hands, was relocating itself, traveling to parts unknown and nigh unreachable. Behind the veil of smoke, we descried the faint outline of a woman standing along the mouth of the volcano. In one hand was a crimson splattered blade. In the other was the necklace that had previously decorated Lust's neck.

Wrath had exacted her revenge upon her lover. She would no longer allow him to torment and tease her; no longer endure the mind games he would play. Yet, though she held he fury of all things combined, Wrath seemed remorseful. We dared not speak to her, but only watched as she slowly traversed down the side of the volcano. Our sight allowed us to see that both the remaining Vices and Virtues had neared the volcano, bloodthirsty looks upon all of their faces, save Peace of course. When Wrath approached them, they seemed surprised to see her. Yet, they too kept their silence.

Until, naturally, Pride opened his big mouth. Upon seeing the necklace in Wrath's hands and the blood upon her sword, he immediately declared that both factions were at war once more.

He prepared for battle.

No one else did.

Wrath was the first to move. She threw Lust's necklace upon the ground, cast Pride an excessively dirty look, then walked off. She was soon followed by her fellow Vices, Greed picking up Lust's necklace as he went for 'cleanliness' of course. Pride was alone, cast aside by his fellow Vices. Even the Virtues sought no war with Pride at the moment. They were tired and in shock. Such events had never transpired before and if all went well, never would again.

The Virtues simply walked past the seething Pride. Each in turn ignored him, save Kindness. She gave him a comforting pat on the shoulder and a warm smile before passing by. We came down from the volcano, evidently startling Pride. He immediately sprung to a battle posture, though he would be disappointed once more. We merely passed him by. My mind was concerned on far more pressing matters.

Lust would return. It was inevitable. Yet, would he try to find the boxes once more? Would he be satisfied with the life given to him? Whatever the case may be, there is hope for him yet."

Fenrir //

((ok BN gets it. wow, that's a big bio, but that doesn't necessarily mean you win. i'll post now.))

on the hilltop fenrir stood looking out to sea with his yellow eyes that saw many things including the blue of the sea and the sky.

he stepped forward away from the cliff that stood over the sea and waited for his opponent to come. he gripped his ninja kunai in both hands as he checked to see that he still had his shuriken as well too.

'gee i'm thirsty, too bad all this sea water is not potable.'

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
What a lovely place this was. A grassy hilltop stood overlook a cerulean sea set beneath a sapphire sky. Had it not been for the presenc eof a threat to such a landscape, Hope would have enjoyed it all. However, her eyes had long since left the majesty of the ocean and the hills that lay before it, focused upon the figure that moved along a cliff. This creature posed a threat to both herself and the world as a whole. If hope were to remain, this creature would need to die.

It was no matter. Hope had killed many things in the past for the greater good. This boy would be no different. With the superior silence of something that was not quite human, Hope strode across the verdant grass. She wore a light blue sundress that whipped in the wind, a light azure shawl wrapped around her shoulders.Her brown hair flew with the moving air, flapping in front of her face in spite of her attempts to push it off. Her eyes, however, remained quite steady. Never did they leave her target.

Hope's voice, quiet yet strong, managed to carry over the bustling winds. It held a tone of protectivity and courage. It commanded respect and demanded attention.

"You shall not plague this land any longer, wretch. Remove yourself immediately or be purged from this Earth."

ooc: So short. So bad. But it's quick.

Fenrir //

OC: Oh! What prithee tell, is this? Bitter sweet release from the mental block that has, for so long, held captivity of my... my... creativity! ; )

IC:

Her presence masked most cleverly in the purr of the afternoon breeze, it was not until she had spoken that Fenrir took notice in his guise.

"You shall not plague this land any longer, wretch. Remove yourself immediately or be purged from this Earth."

Nostrils flared, the pungent scent of eucalyptus aroused the creature's senses and released him of such ill-inspired sedation. Was this all she had to say, before she should breathe her last? Expectant for but a moment, Fenrir shifted his weight so as to face his opponent, and analyse her frame accordingly.

She was quite stocky for someone so small, but this was due partly to it being a result of muscle rather than fat, and mostly to the fact that Fenrir was accustom to creatures at least, twenty-four times her size in height and breadth... both synonymously and separately. However, it was not her physical representation for which he judged her primarily, for she was quite stocky, in a spiritual sense as well. He could feel her radiance, the undying strength within, that which he aspired to break, at least today. He was to observe through manipulation... as his kind had planned for so long... but never too long. Oh no, not for Fenrir.

'Is that all? Well then...'

His frame now fully facing hers, the billowy wisps of smoke that trailed from the tails of his shadowy cloak now drifted into the evening sky. Oh yes, it was evening already, as it seemed. Such an unusual lapse in time, for such a brief conversation. Fenrir blinked for but a moment, and as the sun plunged into the sea, his eyes seemed to siphon its majestic aura, piercing Hope's surroundings in the full force of his incandescent gaze. He could feel the stretch of time as it pulled, pulled at his very being, hanging in the light and the atmosphere.

'Let us begin.'

The cloak tore forth from his visage, hurtling towards its target in a swarm of fury, concealing barbs of obsidian savageness in its wake, the very same Fenrir had just toyed with in his grasp, but these would prove the unseen distraction. For all its semblance, Hope would soon come to realise that the cloak was indeed a swarm! Microscopic creatures bearing a plague of the most disturbing kind. Once contact should be made with the skin, control of the organic structure in question goes to the plague sender. Watch that.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
ooc: I'm afraid the creativity has yet to be seen. It would appear to me that you have already broken the boundaries of your template. Pray tell, how is that attack based in telekinesis or psionics? Where did this cloak come from? It was never mentioned earlier and from the appearance picture you provided, your character wears no cloak. If it is manipulation of Hope's mind, I must point out that I have stated her mind to be impenetrable and thus, immune to manipulation.

IC:

Arrogance coursed through this boy like blood through veins. Hope could feel the echoes of Pride's sin emanate from this creature's mind and soul, the pompous Vice obviously already having spread his influence. The boy's words, meaningless really, wafted through the air and landed upon deaf ears. They were empty and hollow things, merely sounds made by someone who was inevitably fated to fall before Hope and be stricken from the Earth.

The boy seemed to produce a cloak that, moments earlier, had not existed and proceeded to throw it, alongside a variety of small barbs, towards Hope. All in all, the technique itself was less than impressive. Hope had existed far too long to fall for such tricks, especially ones as poorly disguised as this. It was obvious that the cloak held a secret, for there was very little reason to throw it otherwise, save dramatic effect. However, just which secret the cloak held was unknown.

Fortunately, neither the cloak nor the barbs would ever come near her. With a simple silent command, Hope constructed a barrier, halting the cloak and its concealed weapons in its tracks. The barrier, invisible by its nature, wrapped itself into a sphere around the cloak and barbs, then proceeded to gradually diminish in size. It shrank, becoming smaller and smaller as its potent strength forced its captives to be crushed. The barbs were now little more than dust, the cloak and its swarm having becoming but a tiny speck, and all were now under the watchful eye of Hope. So long as her nigh indomitable will desired it, her quarry would remain under her full control.

Yet, Hope could not be certain that all was well. Around herself, she placed another barrier, one that hovered a short distance above her skin. It would allow her to breathe and function normally, yet provide her protection from any further strikes from the boy. With her shield in place, Hope could not help but smile. She was the picture of defense and imperviousness. Her mind, absolutely immune to all attempts at manipulation, control, illusion, and the like of others, was as well protected as her body.

With such confidence, Hope felt rather secure in launching her own strike. A single command from her mind was all that needed to put her attack into play. Around the head of this boy, a crown of invisible thorns silently emerged. It cast no shadow, gave off no scent, and made no noise. Hope's impenetrable mind would halt any and all attempts at foreseeing the attack and her motionless stance gave no indication that anything was underway at all. As silently as it had come, the crown launched its strike. The thorns that comprised it burst from their stationary position and shot themselves towards the very nearby skull of the boy. With such weapons being in very close proximity to the lad, it was now simply a matter of just how quick he could move.

Fenrir //

OOC: Oh... how uneducated. Why, Psionics, given the time and effort, would allow the user the capacity to perform fundamental manipulation of the material plane. This taken into consideration, the construction of an organic-based assault that worked primarily on nerve impulses to acquire a direct feed into the brain would all be child's play to Fenrir, especially considering his age.

Hm. Nice shields though. But we'll see... after school.

Q

Banned
OOC: Oh... how uneducated. Why, Psionics, given the time and effort, would allow the user the capacity to perform fundamental manipulation of the material plane. This taken into consideration, the construction of an organic-based assault that worked primarily on nerve impulses to acquire a direct feed into the brain would all be child's play to Fenrir, especially considering his age.

lol uneducated? Fenrir must have one hell of a strong mind to actively manipulate the physical plane with psionics - which, of course, should have been mentioned in your template. Next time, Psionics-Man, maybe post that in your template instead of pretending to be a n00b? Maybe - gasp - people'll think higher of you! Wow, amazing! First impressions really DO influence how people treat you! Such a stunning concept to your mind!

With psionics, a strong enough mind can eventually manipulate anything - but Christ, you're such an idiot, Hope's shields are almost nigh-impenetrable, not only, but also matter manipulation really isn't something to talk about, and complete control of matter and energy is close to godmodding, as you could basically rip someone out of their body, converting it all to energy and then scattered it via a sped-up version of a star's lifetime - by condensing the energy all into a ball and then causing a flux in said energy ball, letting loose an explosion that would rock the world.

lulz I can pull some educated shit out too, so really, I suggest you shut it. Now.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Making a crappy template in an attempt to fool your opponent does not benefit you whatsoever, at least against someone like BN.

I agree with SMK.

Joy

Bronze Member
In the mean Time, let's enjoy some cheese and crackers. :]

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Fenrir// said:

... I would laugh, but my ability to do such has currently been ended by the stupidity upon which this person bases his/her facts.

Yes, Psionics are quite able to manipulate the fields of creation, but it is unlike the field of Metacreation that is devoted to Arcane Magicks. Psionics operate on a different field, and you'd have to devote study of such a Branch/Mantle/Field of Psionics to basically studying it for a very, very long time. That aside, yes, I realize your character is "180 Million Years Old". That still doesn't give foot to the reason that also it would require essentially some sort of medium upon which to form something organic, because remember, creating life of any sort, is quite a task, no matter how long you've been alive. You need to explain said attack.

Aside from that, you barge in here trying to pull some newb ambush bullshit. While yes, some people around here will come under new names, none of them really try to hide their talent like that (maybe one or two people in exception). I mean, what the hell dude? That shows that you have the mark of an amateur, which I guess in retrospect to said profile, doesn't surprise me...

Fenrir //

OOC: Aahahahahaaahaaa!

Please. Just give me a moment.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAaahahahahaaa... hahaa...ha...

OK. It's cool.

I apologise, I could explain just why I find this amusing, but that would only be half of it. I've purposely limited the extent of my character's abilities for the sake of this very battle, to lure in those who should prove my entertainment, and I must say, you've all reacted quite swimmingly, that being said, I expected something different from at least one of you, but was disappointed, accordingly. You see, "n00b pwning" quite disgusts me, have you nothing better to do with your time?

You believe psionics is all that I could think of? Hah, don't make me laugh. I've already toyed with Fenrir's true power in the previous posts, but I'm not going to waste my time actually using it on... on this. Forcefields nigh impenetrable? I'd mind your tongue, "SMK", that within it self may as well be called "godmoding". I on the other hand, am full aware of the line that divides "appropriate" from "power abuse". This is why I sent a plague, rather than simply ending the conflict at a whim.

The construction of the organic swarm occurred PRIOR to the battle, I would've forced a description of its creation had it been said otherwise. It is a weapon, much like the obsidian kunai, which I had brought into the battle, for the sole purpose of getting it started. Of course I read BN's template before we began, I'm all too aware of Hope's abilities. You're far from mistaken, if you do not believe I am capable of penetrating such defenses with something as meager as psionics at my disposal.

Friends, why... this is how I am to flaunt the fact that I am greater than every one of you, put together. It is quite the scruffy entrance, but you should not be so mislead by first impressions, to rely solely on them only proves your inadequacy. Newb ambush? Rather, "Vet Pwning". I knew BN would get his template up first, I purposely stalled for him. As if I'd aspire to face MS... I'll say nothing more on the matter.

You'll all come to respect my worth... once your corpses lie most provocatively at my feet.

IC:

Chuckling haughtily to himself, as his lazily executed assault was just as easily brushed aside, Fenrir soon came to a sudden lapse of silence, as streams of navy blue cascaded from a series of puncture wounds, in his skull. The hue soon changed as it ran past his eyes, reflecting the same vermillion malice that began to fade, as he reached feebly for the crown upon his head, before slumping most ungracefully upon the earthy floor. His expression of bewilderment was plastered most comically upon his flawless features.

'Like this?'

And then a sickening sight befell the scene, as the seeping wounds, bleeding profusely, opted to crave a denser meal, and like starving mouths in a field of fleshy sustenance, they exemplified this thought as they devoured the thorny crown whole. They did this with much relish, it seemed, for Fenrir's visible insides squirmed like a tongue licking its chapped lips in a satisfied manner. Soon rising once more, the wounds closed, and the blood crusted, falling from his once again flawless features.

'It was a great look, I'm sure... but it just ain't my style.'

It was time to end this, as short as it had been. But Fenrir had learned to savor such short-lived experiences, and he had much to savor over the course of his stretched existences. This character before him was quite the specimen, blessed with a unique gift. But with all strengths lie a weakness, as cliche as Fenrir found. Another great urge to laugh overcame him, and it wasn't until he came to a state of supposed exasperation that he resumed, wiping a non-existent tear from his blazing eye as he did so.

'They tell me many things, these magical eyes. Tell me, why do you feel such a need to shield yourself from the world? I already see several flaws in your defense. Mayhaps you failed to notice them, but that does not dismiss the fact that you shield yourself regardless.'

The connection he needed now lied within his physical frame, a gift, it seemed, from his oppressor. It was quite obvious, that deep down, existed a desire to end, and this woman now presented him with such knowledge, directly to the brain, as generous as she was. Hope would not last forever, unlike some things, as Fenrir had come to see. Despair would soon take her, and the cycle would continue, in the endless struggle of existence. A mental connection existed between the Virtue and her being, otherwise she would not have been able to manipulate it. A perfect defense, it seemed, could not co-exist with a desire to harm.

'Sleep... we will likely meet again.'

An aura enveloped Fenrir, however invisible to the physical eye. Reaching out with his conscious thought, he drew forth the energies of the astral and paradigm from their outlying respective planes, and like a siphon channeled them through the connection, preventing contact, before encompassing them around Hope's own being, converging in upon themselves as they did so.

OOC: Lol, where have I seen THAT before? This might give you a little idea as to what Fenrir really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back