• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

War of the Species: A Twilight RP (OOC and Sign ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Vampire should be killed to start the proper war(Changeling to die soon aswell)

• Carlisle

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Esme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bella

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Emmett

• Rosalie

• Alice

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Edward

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Jasper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Same here. I change my vote to Carlisle. The Cullens would be crushed without a leader and start the war.

And Jacob is just Jacob. Kill him, and then everything will be even XD

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
Yay, thats 3 for Carlisle then ^^

Jen, I'm saying that I don't want the Volturi involved in this war. Its been done in the last book

Then why didn't you answer me? You could have just said no instead of making me think you'd put me on your ignored list.

And it doesn't have to be the Volturi, it could be someone else pissed off at the Cullens and/or the wolves.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Na, maybe later when we get more members and the war is escalated.

What are you talking about Jen. I did reply before

Jen, im not having the Volturi do that, because itll become like the books, in both families going against the Volturi. That would suck

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Same here. I change my vote to Carlisle. The Cullens would be crushed without a leader and start the war.

And Jacob is just Jacob. Kill him, and then everything will be even XD

*changes vote to Carlisle as well*

But I like the whole Volturi idea...
YAY!!!! Tactical advantages FTW!!!!!!

Volturi is to done out I agree, and then it isn't a proper war since eventually they would figure it out and then go after the Volturi.

<3

Call me Love, love.
But the Volturi, I imagine, would keep a close eye on both the Vampires and Changelings. They wouldn't want things to go to way out of hand.

Darkness of White

Website
Guess I didn't see that, but it could be anyone. Who would kill them then? Jacob wouldn't kill one of the Cullens as he imprinted on one of them and would kill anyone who became a danger to her happiness.. The Cullens won't kill any of the wolves because they don't want a war to begin with. It has to be an outsider that kills them.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Exactly the point for this
Na, maybe later when we get more members and the war is escalated.

Jen, If Edward thought that Renesmee was in danger from the mass of changelings and Vampires, he would leave ASAP and if he thought more Changelings would follow Jacob he would leave before Jacob could follow, just to escape danger. Jacob would be enraged at that and mistakenly kill Edward in his Rage...

No Volturi!

<3

Call me Love, love.
@Usagi: I haven't read the last book in awhile. But didn't the Cullen's just talk them out of it? And still, the Volturi would still follow their laws, and watch out to make sure no humans catch onto the Vampires exsistance.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
@Usagi: I haven't read the last book in awhile. But didn't the Cullen's just talk them out of it? And still, the Volturi would still follow their laws, and watch out to make sure no humans catch onto the Vampires exsistance.
Yeah Carlisle talked them out of it, he would do the same with the Changelings which is why he has to die.

Jen, If Edward thought that Renesmee was in danger from the mass of changelings and Vampires, he would leave ASAP and if he thought more Changelings would follow Jacob he would leave before Jacob could follow, just to escape danger. Jacob would be enraged at that and mistakenly kill Edward in his Rage...

No Volturi!
Most likley Renesmee would have gotten to him before that and Edward could have read his mind before he got there.

<3

Call me Love, love.
What better then risking their expossure(p?)?
Of course, they would let the Changelings fight them, but if it becomes to much and humans begin to notice, they would have to take action

Darkness of White

Website

No Volturi!

Most likley Renesmee would have gotten to him before that and Edward could have read his mind before he got there.

This, and the fact that Jacob would kill anyone who he thought would endanger Renesme, and Edward knows that. There would be no reason for them to fear for Renesme, unless they knew there was someone planning a war. Besides, Jacob would protect Renesme's happiness, and her losing one or both of her parents would devistate her. Jacob would never do anything to hurt the Cullens because of that. It has to be an outside source.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Jen didnt you say we could make this our own story?

What you dont seem to get is that if it was some random who killed one of the family members, the familys would work together to kill them and then live peacefully. We must have a family member kill another family member to get the full effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back