• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

War of the Species: A Twilight RP (OOC and Sign ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Vampire should be killed to start the proper war(Changeling to die soon aswell)

• Carlisle

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Esme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bella

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Emmett

• Rosalie

• Alice

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Edward

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Jasper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
Does it really matter? With Carlisle dead, the others would lash out on the nearest likely target, the newer wolves. They would be MUCH less likely to understand or obey the rules of the clan, and could have already tried to start crap.

Another idea my mom came up with was Billy dieing instead of Jacob, because he is easy prey, and there are a ton of new vampires coming into the area. Billy is human and goes into Forks often, correct? A desperate vampire either not used to animals or doesn't want to change could go for him. If his body was found, it would tick off the wolves to no end, especially with the corpse being drained of blood. Better yet, a newborn could wander into the area and find him. No one would know if it was a regular vampire or a newborn who did it and that would spark the war.

In response to the working together, do you really think that the Cullens would really want to sit and talk it through?

In response to the Edward thing, he could be off on vacation or something. Alice would be a problem too, as she can see the future, but she could definately be killed off too if Maria were to figure out that she and Jasper are together.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
NNo Jen, theyd track the one who killed him, who would be Maria. The family wouldnt want unnecesary deaths unless it was proven!!!!!

Jen, we need a wolf to die aswell. Not family but One of them. Plus the wolves would be able to track the scent and would know it wasnt the scent of one of the Cullens.

Only one Vampire needs to die Jen, plus this move would only turn Vampires against Vampires. The ideas would be okay if someone hadnt read all the books, but I have. Im going to think over some ideas.

Last edited:

Darkness of White

Website
If you were ticked off because someone in your family was murdered, would you stop to ask questions and try to figure out what happened, or would you kill the first thing that came to mind that killed them? I think the entire family would go for the second choice.

Exactly why does it have to be a wolf instead of someone very near and dear to their hearts? Again, they would shoot first and ask questions later on that one. A vampire is a vampire, and no one would know if it was a wandering vampire that killed him or if it was one that wanted to join the Cullens, or if it was sent by someone else to start problems.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
As Vampires they cant help but think about everything since their minds work faster Okay.

Remember thi9s people:
WE NEED A CHANGELING AS ITS A WAR BETWEEN CHANGELINGS AND VAMPIRES.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
If you were ticked off because someone in your family was murdered, would you stop to ask questions and try to figure out what happened, or would you kill the first thing that came to mind that killed them? I think the entire family would go for the second choice.

Exactly why does it have to be a wolf instead of someone very near and dear to their hearts? Again, they would shoot first and ask questions later on that one. A vampire is a vampire, and no one would know if it was a wandering vampire that killed him or if it was one that wanted to join the Cullens, or if it was sent by someone else to start problems.
Because if you have lived for over 100 years chances are you will be smart enough to think it through.

The way to start the war has been decided in that matter, a Changeling will die not a family member, suggesting family will not help it will have to be a member of the pack.

<3

Call me Love, love.
I'm just staying out of this. I'll go with whatever is decided.

Darkness of White

Website
Matters of the heart can't be controled as well as the mind. The heart often wins over, and thus rage will likely win over.

Ok, so it's been decided, but nothing's happened yet, so why not? What makes it so utterly important that a wolf die instead of Billy Black, the basic Chief of the tribe?

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Jen, Rage isnt always the only answer though, and they're senses will tell them straight away it was a vampire.

Because He isn't a changeling okay Jen. Thats the way its going to happen because it will have the best effect, and he isnt the chief anymore

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Matters of the heart can't be controled as well as the mind. The heart often wins over, and thus rage will likely win over.

Ok, so it's been decided, but nothing's happened yet, so why not? What makes it so utterly important that a wolf die instead of Billy Black, the basic Chief of the tribe?
*facepalm* Oh for goodness sakes Jen They are Vampires who are vegetarians!!! The mind wins all the time hence the color of their eyes!!!!!!

Because Mark is making the rp and that's what he decided!!!! If you want it different so badly make another rp! But Mark is making this one so help within the parameters given or just be quiet!!!!!!

Darkness of White

Website
Who in this world listens to their mind before their guts and heart first all the time? Human or inhuman, no one can do that. Everyone acts without thinking, no matter who it is, it will happen if just the right thing happens.

So what? He isn't a wolf. He is still very highly respected in their tribe and is likely just as important, possibly more so, than most of the wolves in the pack. Why is it that there is no room for discussion about that? Nothing's happened yet and obviously the entire thing hasn't been decided yet, otherwise this discussion wouldn't be happening and we would be posting in the other thread. I believe that the greatest result would come from someone with high respect and love from the pack members and rest of the tribe being killed, and it wouldn't matter much if it was the Alpha or Billy who was killed. A human would be much easier to kill than a wolf anyway, making them the prime target for a stray vampire who didn't know better.

Usagi, that's more matters of the stomach than the heart.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
GAH! Jen, they think before they act. Thats the way it is okay. leave it. Maria is'nt going to be included.

IT... WILL... BE... A... CHANGELING!!!!!!!

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Yeah, im a parent... and while im at it im a king, and a pirate aswel... No, im not. What makes you actually ask that?
"Because I said so"... Jen, i am trrying to make you understand and listen, but you just wont! I have said how it will be, simply because it would cause the best reactions. We have given you reasons for why your ideas won't work, but you keep replying With the exact same answers time and time again.

Darkness of White

Website
You sound like mine when they are upset with me atm.

What are the "best reactions" can be caused with different actions. I offered suggestions to different actions because there was a lot of confusion as to who was going to kill who, which still hasn't been fully decided. We've said it before, both of us, that we can make it what we want and it doesn't have to be a specific way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back