• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

War of the Species: A Twilight RP (OOC and Sign ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Vampire should be killed to start the proper war(Changeling to die soon aswell)

• Carlisle

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Esme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bella

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Emmett

• Rosalie

• Alice

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Edward

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Jasper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Because I said so. Tell me, are you a parent already??

All my mom and I were doing was offering a possible, and what I think an awesome, plan to what you had already come up with. It wasn't changed much, it was just a way to kill off one from each side.
NO BUT HE RUNS THE RP!!!!!!!! I'd say that's good enough a reason!!!!!!

Yes it was a SUGGESTION! One that has been acknowledged and TURNED DOWN!

You seem to have a problem with some of the things that have been decided with the rp, t of the matter is whether or not you think that they have been decided they have,and if there are some aspects that have not well then thats different but some parts have been decided already now get over it!

You sound like mine when they are upset with me atm.

What are the "best reactions" can be caused with different actions. I offered suggestions to different actions because there was a lot of confusion as to who was going to kill who, which still hasn't been fully decided. We've said it before, both of us, that we can make it what we want and it doesn't have to be a specific way.
Yes we can make it what we want but if the creator of the rp says it is happening a certain wy then get over it or get out!!!!

And on that note I have to get to bed, you can keep arguing Jen but it won't change anything.

<3

Call me Love, love.
I've posted. But I was going to wait 'til everyone that hasn't posted yet, posts.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Actually Jen I don't think that's as much of an issue as you think because I know from experience that spam will not close an OOC thread unless it is really offensive.

I don't know what to have my characters do until I know who will be dieing so I'm waiting a bit to post until it's worked out.

<3

Call me Love, love.
NOOOO! USAGI! I want Nessie and Bailey to meet up =) Before the war. Because they are best friends.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
NOOOO! USAGI! I want Nessie and Bailey to meet up =) Before the war. Because they are best friends.
O_O that's right! Okay I have a post to make in another rp and a template to finish but after that I'll come back and post!

Cool. Im on aswell :p Whats up?

Well Jen, your not a mod okay. Ive seen far worse spam in Other OOC threads
I'm a part of some of those OOC threads XD Angel knows which one *cough*newreligion*cough*

We can have an online party! ^^
Those are the very best kind!

<3

Call me Love, love.
YAY! I get a post from my favortie Usagi and an online party! ^^

The happiest day in my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back