• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WArriors freed of torment?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobodyking

i would tell you but...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
I was just thinking on how jiminy found that mickey wrote we must return to free them of their torment. Cuoldn't that be the three warriors? Mickey and Riku could have found them in the realm of darkness and left. Only for some odd reason mickey doesn't remember them and the three are still there.

afrobutt

Silver Member
If it was to help VAT, then why would they be looking back at the events of KH1??? Nothing done in KH1 can change what happened 10 years ago (unless there's sum irritating future plot twist ><)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I was just thinking on how jiminy found that mickey wrote we must return to free them of their torment. Cuoldn't that be the three warriors? Mickey and Riku could have found them in the realm of darkness and left. Only for some odd reason mickey doesn't remember them and the three are still there.

The TAV, the warriors as you put it, are dead.

Sexy Angel
Um........ it could possibly exist before KH1 occured....

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Last edited:

UrbanQuattrus

If it was to help VAT, then why would they be looking back at the events of KH1??? Nothing done in KH1 can change what happened 10 years ago (unless there's sum irritating future plot twist ><)

Maybe Mickey's not looking at the events of KH1 with the hope of specifically changing something, maybe he's looking at them to see something that might have been ignored by Sora and company the first time around... like looking at things from a different angle.

I hadn't thought of that idea before, but actually if true that might make Coded not totally worthless.

Madsix

Right,different angle.It's an alternate world after all.
About the letter,Jiminy wrote it in KH I but he didn't remember when he did:toungesmile:

UrbanQuattrus

^If that's true, then it would mean Jiminy saw something that was worth recording at the time, but something caused him not to remember it. And if Jiminy experienced it, maybe Sora did too.

I bet that is why Mickey wants to look through the events of Sora's adventures... at the time, Sora was busy with fighting heartless and talking about rainbows with Leon and such, but if Mickey is just watching, he can look for things that didn't grab Sora's attention at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back