• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was chain of memories really neccessary?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noezel7

i mean they could have included something more about namine in kh2. i thought the game was good, don't get me wrong, but most of the game was a repeat of kh. go ahead and flame me because you won't change my mind.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think it was nessary. SE just wanted to put a KH game on the GBA and see how well it would sell and it seems the experiment has been a success. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw another KH game or KH spinoff on the DS.

Noezel7

yeah i think you're right RPGplaya. but even that idea seems kind of wrong to me, in the sense that they are missusing the license. maybe its just me.

coolazice7

yah, i agree, most of CoM was a repeat of kh1. it did give some good background info for kh2 though. but even in kh2, CoM wont really matter (at least thats what nomura said).

Awards
well it was neccessary and it wasn't. it introduced the org. among other characters yet you can still understand Kingdom Hearts 2

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The game wasn't neccessary.

Nomura said himself that you DIDNT have to play the game.

If you played it and/or got it then you felt it was neccessary to do that.
If you didnt then you obviously didnt think it was neccessary.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I agree with everyone...
It wasnt necessary, but I still liked it.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
There was an interview com gives you a feel to an idea to kh2 but you didn't have to play com since kh2 explains it.

skilled keyblada

the only reason i think they made com was so they could introduce some new characters without having to make a 3rd disk for kh2 or just so they could make kh2 have a simplar begginning so like they didnt have to make you start at crossroads and go on from there and since i cant explain for bull shiv ill make it simple and say so they could make kh2 faster and make it shorter

sorixed

Dattebayo!
well they made com because the fans conviced nomura to make it because of the fans who wanted a kh gba game they weren't thinking of making com but they put it in to explain stuff.

firion

Noezel7 said:
i mean they could have included something more about namine in kh2. i thought the game was good, don't get me wrong, but most of the game was a repeat of kh. go ahead and flame me because you won't change my mind.
of course it was a repeat of KH, that was like the whole point of the game, what were you expecting.

Exile

Website
ss.bloodlegion.net
CoM was pretty cool, but to say the truth it wasn't actually neccessary all it did was introduce a few characters. But me personaly, i think SE made it to make money. But it was pretty cool.

.Genesis

I think it kinda annoyed me a bit but I don't feel any reason it needed to be made...:/

keyblademaster49

I really dont think that they should have made the game most games on major consoles that go to the gba get there reputation ruined but i guess alot of people played it any way it would have better though if they waited and made it more meaningful and put it on the PSP and not as a card battle game

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
to me chain of memories was very neccessary. at 1st i thought they were just telling us what happened in kh(for ps2) but they included new chracters like diz and everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back