• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was kh com worth it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kh com worth it

• yes was so worth 40$ the first time it came out

Votes: 64 77.1%
  • no gba game for 40$ dang i domnt even have a gba

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • i dont care

Votes: 14 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora0014

it was okay some parts were too hard and it was a hassle buildin ga good deck. and the cards opening doors was a hassle cus u had to spend an hour at the end of the level finding a dam card to leave the level, i give it a 7/10

Epilogue

killjoy princess
I don't care really. It was a nice GBA game, wasn't all that good to me but the story was very nice. It keeps me busy when I have nothing to do. =O And hey, it introduced me to the Axel o_O;;. Hawteeness XD.

Archgamer

It was worth my time. The only thing I did not like was the repetitive designs of the levels.

_Odin_

Bronze Member
Website
datingsidorsingel.com
the game was good. i have to agree with practically everyone that the level design was too repetitive. the card system was cool and bosses were cool. the door cards though... anyways, the game overall was good and i bought it at $35 (lucky me! (i'm being sarcastic))

Cerberiga

Where do you have to go to get KH:CoM for fourty dollars? I got mine for twenty nine dollars and it was worth every penny.

°Kaarix.˚

I think Kingdom Heart's was worth it - only because we got it from our nephews! XD. We didn't have to pay for it or anything.

V

Vincent Valentine

Someone stole my CoM. I mean the game, not my actual chain of memories. Does anyone want to give me theirs?

Sora-Keyblade M.

I have mine right here next to me in the drawer. *Waves da game* It was pretty good and well worth it. It was something new other than 3-D and they introduced new enemies in the game. Which was good. Now we get a KH2 with better stuff and the same enemies from KH CoM. Yay! *So happy*

文偉立

newb programmer
Another thread like this? We have tons of similar threads and plenty of the obvious generic answers came from the KHlovers who go "OMGawd! KH game must be the 1337s!"

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
hmm... I got KH:COM for 28 bucks at target like, the day it came out. It was worth it... But I really was disapointed in the repetiveness in the levels. And the only new worlds we got were twilight town and castle oblivion. Going through all those worlds with map cards was a pain b/c of constant fighting until you got a map card of a certain number,which sucked because it could take FOREVER if you weren't lucky. And this may sound stupid but what does 1337 mean? Btw, the boss battles were really good this time around, in KH it was this cycle: "button mash, button mash, cure, button mash, button mash, dodge attack, button mash, cure, button mash, summon, button mash, cure, button mash, and to finish off, button mash. But COM was like that at times, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back