• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wasn't BHK supposed to have his own two companions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

Awhile back in one of the interviews with Nomura, didn't he say that Roxas was supposed to have his own two companions who weren't Donald and Goofy???

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
do you know where I can find when he said this cause I never heard that roxas was suppose to have 2 companions.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
unknown_boy said:
thanks for that spoiler

all we said was the names of his friends, I havent even played the game but I knew their names from earlier info

dont know how that is a spoiler

CidHighwind

seeing how he gots 2 keyblades (i think if not disregard my entire post) its like hes in drive form so he doesnt need partners

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
oh, I dont want any more spoilers.....even little ones, I want to try and forget those spoilers Ive read....but you can find it for whoever wants to know...

Wolffia

one of the keyblades is for light the other is for darkness, and since he's the twilight keyblader he has to have both (mickey has the keyblade of darkness and sora has the keyblade of light).
He probably got both of them after his "awakening" at the beginning.

Last edited:

Wolffia

XIIIth_Knight said:
thats one thing i dont know, how he got the 2 keyblades
one of the keyblades is for light the other is for darkness, and since he's the twilight keyblader he has to have both (mickey has the keyblade of darkness and sora has the keyblade of light).
He probably got both of them after his "awakening" at the beginning.

sorry for the double post; i forgot the quote the first time and it wouldn't let me insert it w/o making another post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back