• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Waterlily [A Darkness Princess and Thor. Collaboration]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
He was about to help the guy in some way, when he cried out "burn" and disappeared. Then he felt something rush past him into the room and things started to topple over and the orderlies who finally had rushed in, were getting knocked around like toys. Maxmas just stares into the room, debating. One, he could try for a mad dash for the entrance and hope to espace this place or two, do what he didn't like to admit he could do. He could literaly feel the heat coming off that guy and now his own power was reaching out towards it to claim it. He mentally shoves the power back into a corner and thinks quickly. Then his mind is decided. he rushes back into the room and ignores the whole situation and focues. His mind, though in chaos, quickly zones out and he could literaly see the guy running around. Of course i can do this... i can sense heat... how stupid am i? And he just reaches out his hands and wills the heat around the guy to come to him. He didn't know if he could stop the guy from being invisible, but he could take away the heat. And he gasps as he feels some of the heat respond to him. This guy was literally almost on fire... note to self. think of better puns.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------

Sleif smiled as he watched Laila look back up at him, after he had just asked her about her, friends. Smiling even more, and staring with his bright blood red eyes, Sleif turned his gaze towards the hand that just gripped onto Laila's shoulder, quite sternly. Following along up the arm, Sleif still smiled as he looked into the pitch black eyes of the person, possibly another one of Laila's, friends. "I don’t think she’s at liberty to answer that question yet." the friend said softly, as both he and sleif continued staring back at eachother with there eyes blazing into each other, neither one standing down or even wavering.

Once the new person entered the little group, the one called Aaron, Sleif watched as she began concentrating with all she had an focused on him, while her, friend, suddenly said something, to which Sleif couldn't hear, though he knew what it would have been about, before they once again resumed their little starring match. Smiling even more, Sleif closed his eyes and laughed a little before he stretched out his hand and softly laid it on Laila's free shoulder. "I can see your friend here is, a little over protective! I should be going actually, I hope we can talk again soon." Ssleif said to Laila smiling as he withdrew his hand and placing it across his chest, bowed in respect to Laila, before holding his hands behind his back, and walking away out of the room, turning a corner and completely disappearing from her sight.

Deep within the asylum, behind the tightly reinforced walls and doors, titanium steel and many many layers of concrete, the prisoner known as 000005, continued to lay on his bed, surrounded on all sides by the same extremely thick walls, with strange archaic symbols drawn with his own blood, while staring up at the blank ceiling. Within the deathly silent room, a voice suddenly spoke to the prisoner called Thereos. "I see you've added some more symbols today. It's really starting to bright up this dreary place, huh!" Sleif said to Theros like talking to an old friend, as he sat on the end of his bed, looking at the freshly painted hieroglyphs that were on the walls around him.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Whatever the reason, the man was immune to some extent of the heat that Erebos was generating, and without that harm to disorient him, Erebos had ended up rushing past him with no harm done at all. It didn’t stop the commotion however as Erebos kept crashing into everything, and knocking all kinds of things over in the room. At first Erebos tried to stop himself, but something was making him continue. Orderlies were being lit on fire from combusting particles inside the room and a lot of them were rolling around the floor trying to put out the flames, but it was then that Erebos saw something that bothered him.

“Who??” He looked to see that his own spectral image had been aligned to another man in the room, the same man that had avoided his tackle. He could easily see Erebos because with simple physics the light that Erebos let off was visible by the man. The only problem with this was that the man must have had a power affiliated with fire, or controlling forms of heat, because even though he was not able to control what Erebos did, the after effects of the heat and fire he could control, and his body was drawing it all in.

Errebos walked slowly towards the man and waved his arms. “Don’t, nooooo,” he started screaming as the photons collected and blew up next to the man just as Erebos threw himself over the man’s body. Fire did not equal photon explosions, the man would have been seriously hurt, but Erebos would not be.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
((Shit, I'm slightly behind. . .))

Ryan froze in place, the thing had rushed into the room, and soon vanished from sight. Orderlies attempted to subdue it, but were defeated rather quickly. Dammit, think. . .how can I get away? His mind panicked and by sheer will, the once pristine white marble tiles broke away from the ground and formed a dome around not only himself but Adrienne as well. "Maybe that will hold him off for a bit. . ." He said in the darkness. We have what. . .ten minutes of air in here, at the most. Let's hope that I can think of something else before that. . .thing --is that another patient? Why would he be able to walk alone out here? Are they THAT careless? -- gets through. . .

He looked over to Adrienne, wishing she would wake up and figure out some way to help, and more so that she would forget what he's done.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
While on his nap time, he was slightly startled when someone suddenly entered his mind telepathically, none other than his fellow inmate from the maximum sevurity section, Sleif. He was the only one who can make a contact with him of all the people inside the asylum for some unknown reasons. And he was the first one who came direct contact with other patients in the asylum from the upper division.

"I see you've added some more symbols today. It's really starting to bright up this dreary place, huh!"

Thereos sat up from his bed and went in front of the largest symbol drawn in the chamber. He looked at his wrist and then suddenly cutting it with his telekinesis, spilling a bucket load of blood from the floor. He then used his ability to draw another symbol within the larger symbol. The nasty wound on his wrist suddenly regenerated like nothing happened. "These symbols signify my evolutionary process... I draw them whenever I feel more and more stronger." he clenched his fist tightly, "Until I am powerful enough to destroy this hellhole and have my revenge on the people who destroyed my life." Thereos' pupils glew blood red which gave a dull light inside a dim-litted chamber.

"But then of course, my powers are nothing... compared to---him..." he followed with a mutter.

Last edited:

Sugar Rush

Maxmas could feel the heat coming in now. He wasn't quite sure how much he could take, after all this was his first time actually trying to use his power. But as he drew in the heat, chaos surrounded him. A huge ball suddenly formed out of the floor and wrapped itself around Ryan and Adrienne. Well, don't have to worry about them... then his thoughts were cut off when he heard the guy scream no, waving his arms. Then he jumped at Maxmas, forcing him to the ground just as something exploded next to him. Maxmas flinched underneath the dude, but the heat wave was absorbed like it hadn't even been formed. He quickly shoves the guy off, not realizing that the guy was still glowing white hot, and gets up quickly thinking, Whatever that was, i'm sure glad it get me. Should remember to thank him when he becomes sane again. But he returns his focus back to the multiple fires that were in the place and decides to draw them all in at once. He takes a deep breath, ignoring what was going on elsewhere, and wills the fires into him. WHOOSH!!! and that's when he felt a backlash. He falls to his hands and knees, dimly realizing that he probably shouldn't have done that. He collapses to the floor, barely staying consciense, trying to keep going to continue the fight...

Dee

Bronze Member
Adrienne began to come to. She heard screaming and when she opened her eyes she was surrounded by a wall of marble, and Ryan was with her. “Ryan…you, wait what’s going on. Why are we in here?” She got up and looked at him. “I’m really sorry for bugging out on you. It’s just…that was a lot to take in.”

Adrienne moved closer to Ryan. “I’m kinda scared, what could have happened while I was unconscious.” Her head rested on his chest now and her arms went around him. “Thanks for keeping me safe. I knew you weren’t that bad of a guy.” Adrienne immediately realized what she was doing and she let go of Ryan. “I’m soo sorry, I didn’t mean t-…I hope I didn’t make you uncomfortable. Did I?” Her cheeks became blushed.

“So when can we get out of here?” She asked in a curious voice. “Is this…uh safe?” Her hand touched the wall of marble lightly and she drew back. She lifted her head up to stare into Ryan’s eye. His eyes would allow her to see into his mind, she wanted to know why he was worried about her enough to save her. But she still couldn’t bring herself to get inside his head. So she just stared…

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Ryan watched as Adrienne awoke and examined her surroundings. She quickly hugged him and rested her head on his chest, thanking him. Is she really. . .God, what do I do? Just as quickly, she let go, blushing. Obviously thinking that she had made a fool of herself. She asked as to why they were here.

"I. . .made this, it should be safe for the time being. Some. . .person. . .attacked the Living room, so I panicked and. . .then this came. I'm not really sure. . ." She stared into his eyes, those piercing eyes that were unlike any he had seen before. They were different than that of a normal person's, but he couldn't quite figure out what.

He looked around after a moment, trying to form his words, "Well. . umm. . I don't think we can stay here for long, but I may be able to tunnel down into another floor, if there is another floor under us." He waited for her responce, while trying his best to ignore the impending question of why it was that he saved her. Really, he probably didn't know himself, it just seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

Dee

Bronze Member
Ryan finally broke the silence. "I. . .made this, it should be safe for the time being. Some. . .person. . .attacked the Living room, so I panicked and. . .then this came. I'm not really sure. . ." He looked around for a couple seconds then spoke again. "Well. . umm. . I don't think we can stay here for long, but I may be able to tunnel down into another floor, if there is another floor under us."

Adrienne glanced at the floor. “Are you sure that you can do that…I mean is it safe?” She was unsure of what was about to happen. There were noises coming from outside their little cocoon of marble, but Adrienne wasn’t sure who they were coming from. “Do you know how that is out there?” Her voice began to soften. “Oh my god, where’s Maxmas!” She quickly thought about her new friend and if he was okay. “I hope that he’s safe.”

“I’m a little scared Ryan.“ Adrienne put her arms back around Ryan, she couldn’t understand why she did this again but for some reason he made her feel…safe. This seemed unexpected coming from Ryan, but Adrienne knew that he wasn’t a bad guy. Somehow she could just tell that there was good in him. “Can we go now, maybe after you get us out of here we can go to your room?” She stared into his eyes and then let her head rest on his chest again.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Ryan waited for her embrace to end. He tried to remember what he had done to make this cocoon, but all that came were the memories of what he had done. The many dead, he couldn't keep the thoughts out of his mind. He was glad that she had let go, he didn't want her to accuse him of the truth again. He tried to just make it look like he was concentrating on getting them out of here, but really he just wanted the ongoing nightmare of his thoughts to vanish.

Finally, they did. His mind felt clear for the moment. "Ok. . .now to get out of here. . ." He knelt down to one knee and placed a hand on the ground. Soon, the floor slid away to make a slow decline downward. He wasn't sure how far it lead, or even if it would lead anywhere, but he was going to try it anyway.

He started walking slowly down, but turned back, waiting for Adrienne to join him.

Dee

Bronze Member
After a couple seconds had gone by Adrienne let go of Ryan again. “Okay, I’m ready…” She looked at Ryan, he looked like he was thinking about multiple things at once. It was obvious that he felt weird around her now that she knew about his secret. "Ok. . .now to get out of here. . ." Ryan knelt down and put his hand to the floor. It began to slide away and as it did a tunnel was created where the floor had been, it was kind of dark in there.

Ryan walked forward into the tunnel and stopped, waiting for Adrienne to follow him. Adrienne slowly entered the tunnel, as she expected it was a bit dark inside. “Well, here goes nothing.” Her feet began pulling her forward towards Ryan, and once she reached him her hand found his. “I can’t really see up ahead, is it okay if I hold you hand?” She waited for him to reply. “I’ll stop if you want…” She went to pull her hand away.

“So do you know where this will take us?” Her voiced cracked little as they headed to their unknown destination.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
((Really, it'd already be dark, since we're in an enclosed area, but oh well, the magic of RPing))

Adrienne took his hand, as she walked towards him. "I can’t really see up ahead, is it okay if I hold you hand?” He tried to say something, but she quickly retreated saying, “I’ll stop if you want…” She took her hand away, obviously afraid of what he'd think of her.

“So do you know where this will take us?” Her voice wavered, but he tried his best to act like he ignored it. In truth, he had no clue, he just wanted to get away from that battle. The tunnle was longer than he had expected, it just seemed to stretch on and on. And so, they walked, but he tried to think of something to say to comfort her. "All I can say it that we're still in, or near, WaterLily." Then a thought dawned on him, What if we just tunnle out of here? Escape WaterLily. Even if we go our seperate ways afterwords, we'd both be free. He wasn't sure if he should relay his thought to Adrienne yet, so for now, he was quiet.

Dee

Bronze Member
Ryan just ignored Adrienne’s question and just kept pressing forward into the tunnel. “Wait…you don’t even know where we’re going do you?” She stopped and waited for his answer. "All I can say it that we're still in, or near, Waterlily." Adrienne continued walking. “Some help that is..”

The tunnel seemed to go on forever, they had definitely been in there for a couple miutes now. Adrienne became annoyed. “Why the hell did I even follow you?” Adrienne wondered about what was happening in the room now that they we’re gone. Hopefully Maxmas was okay and they got that maniac out of there. “Well if it means something…Thank You.” Her voice sounded louder now that they were in the tunnel.

It seemed like all they could do was walk and walk, further into the tunnel. To an unknown destination…

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Adrienne snapped the question of why she had followed him, but soon her anger receded and she thanked him. He nodded, and allowed the silence to continue. This tunnel was far too long, he had no intention of making it this big, but it was started to seem like this wasn't his creation and more like someone else's. His tunnel must have ended a while back, but had connected to a different one.

Now he had grown annoyed. He stopped walking and looked around. It was dark, and the small passage was one way. He placed his hand against the wall and willed it to pull away. The wall complied and it led into a small dimly lit room. There were two people in it, and some strange symbols written in red on the walls. "Where. . .are we?" He asked Adrienne, as if she would know.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
OOC- I'll have Laila do something later... Now to get on a plane and finally enjoy my break. <3

Unbeknown to the several individual minds of the patients in Waterlily there lay a person, on the bottom most floor of what was the honeycomb maze known as Waterlily, who was watching. Said person noted the difference in the changes of the moods of everyone, noting how the orderlies were beginning to become nervous and doubt the orders given to them by their superiors to allow the patients to run amok today; it was apparently another one of the Director's experiments and they knew it wasn't worth their lives to question his motives. In said room, that was the cell of the watcher, lay a young child; one of around the age of 5 who looked similar in appearance to that of the director only his hair was fairer, more of a light brown and it reached his chin unlike the director's which didn't go below his ears. Said child seemed to be unconscious; in a drug induced coma to be specific and so all that could be heard from the otherwise silent cell was the sound of machinery and the soft breathing of a child.

Patient one was beginning to become fed up of watching the patients waste their precious powers and freedom doing petty things like playing games or interacting with one another; his irritation only seemed to increase at the new turn of events when two of the patients, both were flamed based and by the way their hearts were racing and the adrenaline in their body was being pumped, the two of them were aware of the other’s abilities. He realized that it was now time for him to step in; if he wanted to get out of here at all; if he wanted revenge on the director then he would have to seek their help. He needed them to stop the medications suppressing most of his powers; he was being given a much larger dose than the minimum recommended thus forcing his body to remain asleep at all times rendering it useless. Focusing his energy, he sought out the minds of all the patients; including the ones still in comas and began to project an image.

Patient one focused on each and every one of the patients, focusing an image of himself before beginning to speak. He didn’t wait to see their reactions as he would be able to notice their change in moods by the chemical changes in their bodies. “Greetings all; I am patient one. I know right now you may assume that I am either a figment of your readily twisted imaginations or a hoax concocted by our beloved staff of Waterlily in an attempt to once again control and suppress you but I am not. I care not if you choose to believe me or if you choose to disregard this but all I ask of you is to listen and then; maybe to help me if you find it to be in your best interests. I have been locked up for most of my natural life by The Director, the one who makes you take all of these medications and the one who controls you. Well; The Director is no longer satisfied with just subduing your abilities, he instead wants to take them away from you and use them for his own means. I don’t know how for sure but I am aware that things as you know them will definitely change soon and it will not be in your best interests to wait around while it does. This may seem farfetched but haven’t you wondered why your abilities seem easier to use now? Or Why those of you who have been kept in seclusion for years have suddenly been released today? It’s not because the Director and the dear staff of Waterlily have realized that we are people too; its actually because The Director is planning something and it is something big. “ He took a pause and looked around, noting the different emotions running through the people he was speaking to before he went on with “ So…I ask of you today to cease this meaningless squabbling amongst yourselves and take up arms against this place; I can promise you all freedom, an escape from this place a chance to choose what you want to do. I care not what you do once outside and you are free to do as you will then but for now, I ask of you to aid me in my attempt to escape this place.” With that, patient one smiled . “If you need me, just call for me and I will appear.” And then he waved; and disappeared, leaving no traces of his remains or existence apart from his speech that he hoped would occupy the minds of those he had spoken to.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
“Greetings all; I am patient one. I know right now you may assume that I am either a figment of your readily twisted imaginations or a hoax concocted by our beloved staff of Waterlily in an attempt to once again control and suppress you but I am not. I care not if you choose to believe me or if you choose to disregard this but all I ask of you is to listen and then; maybe to help me if you find it to be in your best interests. I have been locked up for most of my natural life by The Director, the one who makes you take all of these medications and the one who controls you. Well; The Director is no longer satisfied with just subduing your abilities, he instead wants to take them away from you and use them for his own means. I don’t know how for sure but I am aware that things as you know them will definitely change soon and it will not be in your best interests to wait around while it does. This may seem farfetched but haven’t you wondered why your abilities seem easier to use now? Or Why those of you who have been kept in seclusion for years have suddenly been released today? It’s not because the Director and the dear staff of Waterlily have realized that we are people too; its actually because The Director is planning something and it is something big. So…I ask of you today to cease this meaningless squabbling amongst yourselves and take up arms against this place; I can promise you all freedom, an escape from this place a chance to choose what you want to do. I care not what you do once outside and you are free to do as you will then but for now, I ask of you to aid me in my attempt to escape this place.” With that, patient one smiled . “If you need me, just call for me and I will appear.”

Slightly startled, finally patient 000001 reveals himself upon the minds of all patients in the asylum including Thereos himself. And truly, he holds a very solid ultimatum upon them but for what purpose? Either way, he didn't care. With a sudden change of events and through patient 000001's little speech, Thereos felt alive for a bit with a sudden surge of invigoration of his power ready to erupt inside him.

The gravity field inside his chamber is going haywire. The gravity inside was 1000 times heavier than outside; at this rate of gravity, a normal human being can be squished inside due to intense pressure and weight. The diodes that lit his chamber, fell on the floor and because of the massive amounts of gravity, the light object plummeted into the floor so hard that it dented the thick steel flooring of the chamber like a 2 ton boulder. And his eyes were no longer bright sky blue in color, but pure blood red. They're like 2 red orbs floating in the dark.

He then slowly approached the multi-layered steel door with his steps denting the floor. He stopped and then punched the steel door; although his punch didn't touched the steel door, the massive invisible force endowed on his hands plummeted on the 5-inch, multi-layered steel door with great force powerful enough to dent it.

Alarms was going off in the maximum security division as patient 000005 forces himself out. "What are you doing patient 000005!? Stop that action this instant! You're endangering yourself and the facility!" yelled one of the scientists in charge of patient 000005 via radio inside Thereos' chamber. "Silence..." He suddenly held out his left hand with an open palm, aiming at the PA speaker. The speaker shook violently. Thereos then closed his palm and clenched it tightly, and the speaker was crushed in the process. He then continued to force his way out for unknown purposes.

Dee

Bronze Member
It seemed like Adrienne and Ryan were walking for way longer then they should have been, the tunnel just kept going…and going. Adrienne had a feeling that they were lost. She felt like asking Ryan when the tunnel should be ending or what had he done wrong to make this occur, but she decided against it.

Suddenly Ryan stopped and looked around. Adrienne wasn’t sure what he was looking at since it was dark as hell in the tunnel. Next, he put his hand up to the wall and when he took his hand away the wall fell exposing a dim lit room with two people inside. Something was written on the walls…in red. Adrienne stayed close to Ryan. He looked just as confused as she was. “Where…are we?”

Adrienne felt like screaming but she whispered instead. “You mean to tell me that you have absolutely no clue as to where we are?” Her hand found his arm. “Ryan, we need to go!” Adrienne’s voice must have been louder than before because the two people that occupied the room looked at her and Ryan. She became worried in an instant.

“Ryan…what are we gonna do?” One of the people came walking towards them.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------

As Sleif continued to sit on the bed of Theroes chamber, he watched as Patient 000005, slit his wrist with his power, before using his own blood like paint and drawing new symbols on the wall. "These symbols signify my evolutionary process... I draw them whenever I feel more and more stronger. Until I am powerful enough to destroy this hellhole and have my revenge on the people who destroyed my life. But then of course, my powers are nothing... compared to---him..." Theroes said, adding the last part in a sort of mutter, though Sleif could still hear it even from where he was. "Ah yes, him. I must say, it has been some time since I last spoke to him!" Sleif replied to Theroes, just as suddenly, a figure appeared to both within the room.

“Greetings all; I am patient one. I know right now you may assume that I am either a figment of your readily twisted imaginations or a hoax concocted by our beloved staff of Waterlily in an attempt to once again control and suppress you but I am not. I care not if you choose to believe me or if you choose to disregard this but all I ask of you is to listen and then; maybe to help me if you find it to be in your best interests. I have been locked up for most of my natural life by The Director, the one who makes you take all of these medications and the one who controls you. Well; The Director is no longer satisfied with just subduing your abilities, he instead wants to take them away from you and use them for his own means. I don’t know how for sure but I am aware that things as you know them will definitely change soon and it will not be in your best interests to wait around while it does. This may seem farfetched but haven’t you wondered why your abilities seem easier to use now? Or Why those of you who have been kept in seclusion for years have suddenly been released today? It’s not because the Director and the dear staff of Waterlily have realized that we are people too; its actually because The Director is planning something and it is something big. So…I ask of you today to cease this meaningless squabbling amongst yourselves and take up arms against this place; I can promise you all freedom, an escape from this place a chance to choose what you want to do. I care not what you do once outside and you are free to do as you will then but for now, I ask of you to aid me in my attempt to escape this place.” With that, patient one smiled . “If you need me, just call for me and I will appear.” and with that, Patient one had disappeared from their sights.

Sleif only smiles and relaxed more on Theroes bed, as he suddenly seemed to find some new found power, ripping the huge thick metal door away, before continuing on down the hallway, causing more damage with his gravity manipulation. Smiling and suddenly beginning to laugh, Sleif stood up from the bed, and began walking after Theroes, the video cameras and monitors within the research areas of the chamber, showing the only presence leaving the room, being that of Theroes himself. Appearing beside him again, Sleif smiled and looked at Theroes, walking at the same speed he was moving. "Sooo, what are you planning to do now, hmm?" Sleif asked, intrigued as to what Theroes would do.

Sugar Rush

((everybody likes to be ignored from what I've seen. X_X))

Maxmas was on the verge of falling into the darkness of his mind when a image of some kid appears and starts speaking. Maxmas couldn't quite get the gist of what the kid was talking about, but it sounded friendly. hopefully. his mind was too befuddled to quite understand what was being said. But he did catch the words "If you need me, just call for me and I will appear." Then the image vanishes. Maxmas had time for three things before slipping deeper into the pit of unconscious. One was to feel extreme pain, but he couldn't think why. Two was to think how do u call someone when u don't have the number? or the name? which lead to thought three, i hope i get another call soon... and srry sis... And he falls into the darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back