• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wAY OF TRASPORTATION & MULTIPLE CATAGORIES.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ah yes, claiming intellegentalic superiority over the internet...very wise >_>

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
ok ok ladies jeez...lol

ok i dont agree w/ the twilight train being a mode of transportation
and muffinman says other wise..his proof is khu..which 2 me is no proof at all because they gave US no proof to where they got that info from..so until i read an interview or something like it saying that the twilight train is used as a mode of transportation then i admit i am wrong but until then i believe in the gummi ship..and i always will no matter what.. until i get proof...

if we get no proof..then lets wait 4 the game and see for ourselves

ps...zeal..pm me if u wanna know y your wrong...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yanos_Darkspawn said:
Tch,tch, boy, superior over you(which is not much to say in my favor, since even a slug is ages clever than you)

Arrogance at it's finest.

You say that I'm wrong, and that your right....where is the intellegence here?

I'm sure there a plenty of people up and ready to approve of the fact that I'm more intelligent than you.

I have picked apart and helped out many theory's, and enforce the facts here. YEt you have nothing of credit to your name but a series of posts stating everyone is wrong besides you.

Who's the clever one here >_>

Like I said before. Neither is confirmed, so whether you do or not, we have to agree to disagreee because neither of us are correct as of yet.

Yanos_Darkspawn

Themuffinman said:
Arrogance at it's finest.

You say that I'm wrong, and that your right....where is the intellegence here?

I'm sure there a plenty of people up and ready to approve of the fact that I'm more intelligent than you.

I have picked apart and helped out many theory's, and enforce the facts here. YEt you have nothing of credit to your name but a series of posts stating everyone is wrong besides you.

Who's the clever one here >_>

Like I said before. Neither is confirmed, so whether you do or not, we have to agree to disagreee because neither of us are correct as of yet.

But boy, you repeat yourself like a broken parrot. I said why your facts were wrong before and enforce the gummi ship theory with other facts apart from saying that you´re wrong just because I say so, but the point is that you dont want to admit it, thats all, your pride doesnt allow you to do so, even though you have much more reputation than I have, I dont really need it at all, since you yourself have trown your reputation away with your way of acting. Or do I have to remember you that you were the first to insult me, when I have said nothing against you?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yanos_Darkspawn said:
But boy, you repeat yourself like a broken parrot. I said why your facts were wrong before and enforce the gummi ship theory with other facts apart from saying that you´re wrong just because I say so, but the point is that you dont want to admit it, thats all, your pride doesnt allow you to do so, even though you have much more reputation than I have, I dont really need it at all, since you yourself have trown your reputation away with your way of acting. Or do I have to remember you that you were the first to insult me, when I have said nothing against you?

What is there to admit?

Neither is confirmed, as I stated, yet you talk as if it's fact.

EDIT: I was just looking through the last few pages of the thread, and I admit that I haven't been the nicest of people.

I'm use to having people attacking me and challenging me, so I'm in PWNage mode most of the time.

Should I have taken this with a cooler aditude, I might have been able to see that there was no threat to your earlier posts, but I didn't, and I took it as a challenge.

I'm done with this thread. So if you continue with the conversation, that's fine by me, becuase as I see it, theres nothing really to discuss. It's all a matter of opinion and preferance, and nothing is being gained by argueing.

Agree to Disagree.

Yanos_Darkspawn

It was confirmed in the dengeki interview by Nomura that the gummi ship will come back and can still be used to travel between worlds.
Honestly, if that´s not a fact, then nothing is a fact, and nobody should start any thread until the game comes out and we´ve seen everything

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
As my last statement on this thread (Read above), I have to tell you that you are exagerating Nomura's words.

He said that the Gummi Ship would be returning. THat is all....he did not state what it would be used for in the game, he merely stated that it was coming back.

Nomura chooses his words carefully for a reason

Yanos_Darkspawn

Okey, I´ve to tell you that I enjoyed arguing with you, and I hope you feel the same. I´ve nothing against you, and I hope you feel the same. Like you said, nothing is confirmed, and truly, I just want to play the game once and for all.
Maybe we can become some kind of friends in the future.

PD: the Sephiroth animation from your avatar is made from the swordmasters of fire emblem?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Great, I have to contradict myself in order to answer your question :rolleyes:

Yea, the Seph animation was made by me using a Fire Emblem style Sephiroth sprite sheet....there's a cloud one too... but it's less interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back