• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wAY OF TRASPORTATION & MULTIPLE CATAGORIES.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanos_Darkspawn

I think that is quite clear, gummi ship is used to travel through worlds, and i dont know the purpose of the train, none of us know it, but gummi ships will be a way to travel between worlds, and thats for sure, absolutely, totally and complitely sure.

PD: I am agreeing with you Drknessofheart, and i dont agree with muffinman

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No it isn't, because neither of them have been completely, 100% confirmed

And all the sites say that Gummi Ships are out, and the Train is the new form of transportation...

Why would they say this, if it wasn't the truth!?

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
they say it cus theyre all stupid and they're all copying each other >_>
and a train that takes u 2 different worlds when the people at other worlds aren't supposed to know about other worlds : /
the train is lame and i dont think gummi's have been replaced...
gummis were the way to travel and they should be this time around..
lets wait and see till we get real solid proof of what the sites say or that the gummi's are a mode of transportation.

Yanos_Darkspawn

because they have to say something provisionally untill they have the info, or maeby they have misunderstanded what Nomura said, but those sites are not the official KH2 website, am I correct?
So when that site get some more updates and the info on the ways of transport shows up, everything that we say is only speculation

Edit: if you read the KHinsider preview of KH they say that gummi ships will be used to travel between worlds below of the explanation of the battle system http://www.khinsider.com/info/kh2preview.shtml

adventchildkiori

MASTER-SEPHIROTH said:
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img2185.htm

Okay see that whit suface I dont know if this is old or not but thats snow which means that its mulans world which means THIS IS A NEW UNKNOWN because others are at othere worlds or maybe this is the enignent man i hope.

I thought it was said somewere that that unknown is riku because in one of the trailers that hasnt been released online you see an unknown at the mountian charging at Sora and Co. with the Souleater.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
And that was last updated...when?
Hhmm, lets see...oh yea, 4 MONTHS AGO

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
OK, DrkNessOfHeart you said

well the 2 pics is DI.....just the other side we werent able 2 go to..and nomura said that DI and TT are close together...

and I did some research, look at the pic

as you can see, pretty much everypart of DI was accessed during KH1, (look at the trees if you loose orientation.) If you look at the trailer shot and the scetches of DI you can pretty much see that the island is the beach where you start on. I included a small excerpt of the TwilightTown TrainStation Map and wondered if the island encirceld red could be DI.

And to support my DI-in-KH1-is-only-a-dream-world-theory I ask, why couldn't you see the village where Kairi stands on in the trailers and watches over to DI in KH1?

Because, it is only a dream... :D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Make a thread about it Zeal, don't spam here...your Off-Topic...

And BTW:

Make the thread, and I'll tell you why your wrong

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
no we didnt acces the whole island we only accesed the part before the trees and there is more than one island hence the name DESTINY ISLANDS. how da hell would DI have been a dream.

Yanos_Darkspawn

Hey muffin I wasnt the one saying:
Oh, but Khinsider and KHU sais that the train is the transport?Why would they lie?

I was only proving that you´re wrong turning your own words aganst you

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
KHI hasn't updated that page in 4 months

KHU updated thier pages last week

KHU says that the Gummi ship has been replaced by the Twilight Town Train...

Seeing as KHU has a more recent update, we can assume that 4 months ago, this wasn't known, but sometime between 4 months ago, adn now, it was discovered, thus leading KHU to update thier page saying so
Flipsmile.gif

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
Themuffinman said:
... Zeal, don't spam here...your Off-Topic...

I'm not of topic since this is still about the transportation thing, and if DI is in the same world as TT! And if you don't think so, this thread is also about "MULTIPLE CATEGORIES" :p

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You are only on topic if they are the same world, which they are not

CREATE YOUR OWN DAMN THREAD ABOUT IT SO EVERYONE CAN LAUGH ABOUT YOUR THEORY AND TELL YOU WHY IT'S WRONG

Yanos_Darkspawn

Seeing as KHU isnt KH2 official webpage, we can assume that they are wrong, as you are, cause you lack of common sense, manners, and dignity, among many other things I´ll not mention here to avoid embarrasing you anymore than you yourself are doing(you started... how pityfull)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yes, adn you prance around like everything you say is god.

First post I see form you, you outright say that i'm werong, adn then ignore everything I say to you...

Your arrogent, and your too retarded to even agree to disagree, which I propossed 4 pages ago >_>

Yanos_Darkspawn

and you are blind, or unable to read, as I take out your facts with my own, and I say I disagree with you a couple of times. I may be arrogant, but far smarter than you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back