• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wAY OF TRASPORTATION & MULTIPLE CATAGORIES.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
it was confirmed the train was a mode of transportation as well as the gummi ship but the gummi ship is like an amusent game and for fun

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
it was confirmed the train was a mode of transportation as well as the gummi ship but the gummi ship is like an amusent game and for fun

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I can't find the exact interview where he stated it, but all the KH2 sites, including KHU adn KHinsider, state that the Gummi ships are no longer the transportation, and that the Train is used to travel tom other worlds

So obviously this was stated somewere:

GUMMI SHIPS:

Gummi Ship's were used as transportation in the original game, although this way of traveling around has now been replaced with a bunch of trains, Gummi Ships will still be making a return in Kingdom Hearts 2, although this time they'll be more for amusement or an extra mini-game.

TRANSPORTATION:

In Twilight Town there will be a train station, which will be used by the gamer to travel across the many worlds of Kingdom Hearts 2. The game starts with the train first traveling into Twilight Town.

Twilight Town will be the hub of all activity in Kingdom Hearts 2, in a similar fashion to Traverse Town in the original game. This installment will start off in Twilight Town with Sora & Co. making there way into Town via the Train. In addition, this train will be used to as transportation to the other worlds featured in the game.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
ok thnx muffin man....but i dont get how they could replace gummi's w/ a dumb train >_> thats lame....and since they made so many improvements w/ it.....
but i wanna see the actual interview...
i mean a train is kinda lame..and in the 1up interview he said the gummi ships will have sort of a little story instead or just traveling 4rm point a to point b....
and muffin u out of all ppl...u wouldnt believe things if it didnt come 4rm s-e or nomura right? so u actually saw the interview?? or ur just saying it cus it says it on khi khu and yet u cant find the interview???
and i looked at all the interview in khi and it said nothing about the gummi's being replaced >_>

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm not stupid to beleive anything other than what S-E and Nomura say, and neither are KHU, KHI and many of the other 10 or so websites that said the same exact thing...

So if they all say that Gummi ships have been replaced by the Twilight Town Train, then there must be something they know, that we can't find

http://kh2.co.uk/?kh2=G.%20Ships

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
i never said u were stupid muffinman...but idk mayb all the sites copied each other lol....i mena traveling by train and probably not being able 2 shoot anything is kinda lame..and how is it that the gummi's just got lost and u dont travel to other worlds with em? thats lame...they made so many improvements in the gummi just for a dumb mini game thing >_> ....and were not able to find an interview actually stating this....
did donald goody and sora just ditch the gummi and decided to buy train tickets to other worlds >_>...
i like gummi's better...

Yanos_Darkspawn

Gummi ship will be used for traveling through the worlds, thats for sure. what Nomura said in the interview is that it will fell more like an amusement park ride, but that doesnt mean it will become only a minigame, so better luck next time muffinman

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nice try douche` bag, how about next time you give yourself a better foundation before making retarded claims, and calling me wrong without any proof >_>

KHU, KHI, and all those other sites aren't stupid enough to make something like this, without any proof./

I know for a fact that somewhere, not necessarily in a Nomura interview, possibly a S-E conference or something, it was stated that the gummi ship is not longer the means of transportation anymore, and that the Twilight Town Train is...

Master Correa

Where my band lives! We are the Pyrokinetics!
I think the Gummi ship is one way of transporting to another world while the Twilight train could be a mode of transportation in Twilight Town. That's my opinion.

Even thought the Gummi Ship idea looks cool, if you have seen the KH2 website video. I guess ther will be new features to the Gummi ship.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
well i still dont think the train is for transportation to other worlds..i mean think about it..thats lame and it doesnt make sense that all of a sudden the mode for transportation has changed..and a train? common a train is for a lot of people and im sure that other ppl dont travel to other worlds....
despite all what muffinman said..i still believe gummi's are for traveling to other worlds..in fact im sure about it...i mean a train? wtf...i have no problem saying that gummi's is for traveling to other worlds ..and imma stick to that...
so i dont care if i get flamed..go ahead and we'll just see when kh2 comes out...or when we get some solid proof from nomura or s-e

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
well for traveling around the many districs of twilight town and maybe disney castle as well...and also if transportation has indeed changed then there's no need for cid right..i mean he's gonna help u fix a train now >_>....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back