• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We Know So Little About Kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marluxia101

hey guys, i just thought that, if kh2 is indeed 2.5 times than the first one. then i think that we kow so little about it. i mean, no one still knows the plot and few worlds were mentioned and confirmed. i read in some interview with nomura that there should more worlds in the sequel. i think he even said that the no. of worlds might be double the quantity of the first one. as for the story, its very much uknown and we can only speculate. hey, even the release is mysterious. so really, lets admit that we dont even know one half about kh2. or then again, maybe its just me! still i'd like to know what you think about this

KeybladeMaster86

yeah it sux that we have to speculate about the sequel. but when i think about it, the first kh didn't give away alot of information before it's release, but then again maybe we never expected it to be this great. i would rather be suprised and happy with the game then getting it and already knowing the whole story.

ur-vile

Awards
I sure hope it's got more than 13 worlds. I'll take 75hrs or whatever of gameplay [grin]

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I'm glad we know so little. I don't want to spoil the game.

saved_by_kairi568

KeybladeMaster86 said:
yeah it sux that we have to speculate about the sequel. but when i think about it, the first kh didn't give away alot of information before it's release, but then again maybe we never expected it to be this great. i would rather be suprised and happy with the game then getting it and already knowing the whole story.

I totally agree. This is why I want the sequal so badly. We don't really know that much and we keep asking for more. And, yet, so little is to be told until it's release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back