• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weird cutscene in KH1 related to BBS? quick question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah, Nomura tries to avoid plot holes by making another version of his previous games. To be honest im hoping KH makes sense altogether in the end because it almost seems as if he is literally pulling anything out of his head

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Don't you remember what Riku/Xehanort's heartless said? "Don't you see yet? It's been there all along. Kairi's heart rests within you!" I think that it was Kairi's heart that was remembering Radiant Garden... but it would be awesome if BBS was involved, somewhat. With Nomura, anything is possible.

T:V:A07_of_light

last time i checked it was in my bed sleeping
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Don't you remember what Riku/Xehanort's heartless said? "Don't you see yet? It's been there all along. Kairi's heart rests within you!" I think that it was Kairi's heart that was remembering Radiant Garden... but it would be awesome if BBS was involved, somewhat. With Nomura, anything is possible.

that would be totally awesome if it did hae some sort of connection to BBS:idea:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back