• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weird light beams that destroy the heartless..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I have been wondering lately, and was hoping by going through topics it was arleady asked and answered, but sadly it hasn't.

In the new trailer, and also in an old PV, Sora Donald and Goofy are surrounded by heartless, and these weird arrow like beams come down destroying them for Sora, I've only come to one conclusion, and still one conclusion.

Xigbar, because his weapons are known as weird gun things, and also when you compare it to his weapon, they are the exact same shape, maybe he was trying to destroy the heartless, just to save Sora time to come up, so he could fight Sora.

On the good side, if this is truely him, then that means that we are looking at one tough org member, that will be hard to fight.

Don't flame this please.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Its is very possible:

He is in the same place that looks very musch like it:
17fx.jpg

Yup, Its looks like it would be him because those are pruple for nothin...
36qp.jpg

Last edited:

Mad Monkey

I noticed that too, at first I thought that they were making the heartless, but then I paused the trailer and noticed that it was doing the opposite, killing them.
I first thought that those things were Xaldin's lances, but there were too many, so now I think the same you do, Xigbar's lasers.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xaldin said:
I have been wondering lately, and was hoping by going through topics it was arleady asked and answered, but sadly it hasn't.

In the new trailer, and also in an old PV, Sora Donald and Goofy are surrounded by heartless, and these weird arrow like beams come down destroying them for Sora, I've only come to one conclusion, and still one conclusion.

Xigbar, because his weapons are known as weird gun things, and also when you compare it to his weapon, they are the exact same shape, maybe he was trying to destroy the heartless, just to save Sora time to come up, so he could fight Sora.

On the good side, if this is truely him, then that means that we are looking at one tough org member, that will be hard to fight.

Don't flame this please.
I wondered about this too. But isn't Xigbar one of the Organisation? Then again he wants to take care of him himself. He will be hard to fight!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I know that scene ur on about...the thing is a giant beam of light would indeed kill the shadows, it would just create a huge darkside style Sora one as well...i don't completely understand this either..

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Sora seems more like wondering what's destroying all the heartless, then looking uber.

Soras Shell

someguy said in his theory somewhere that the heartless and the nobodies hate each other and are enemies like when malificent puts up that flame wall between sora and the nobodies or maybe Xigbar's a traitor

Last edited:

chasingdusk

Yea, Sora does look confused doesn't he?

Maybe it's when Riku summons those meteors from the sky in ASAS.

By the way Unixeth, I swear to god that siggy looks like an organization member being destroyed or something. OH god, I hope it isn't Riku sacrificing himself!! *sobs*

Last edited:

Unixeth

yeah... after looking at the shape of the spikes compared with his weapons they do look very similar... almost tooo similar... DUM DUM DUM:D

Edit: hey I never thought of that chasingdusk... that's a definite possibility. That would be crazy.

Last edited:

AinzX

comparing the projectiles in the image with heartless to Xigbar's weapons look like a match

Darknes

Hi.i just want to ask you guys a question and i hope you could help me and not flame me.How du you put a picture of the khpv2 on this site.plz help me,and dont forget dont flame me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back