• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weirdest Anime or Manga you've seen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Manga is good. There's some fantastic mangas out there with original stories and bold art styles. You know this.

Anime is also good. Manga in motion, showing us what ink and paper can't. That just seems to to get better and better.

but we're not here to talk about our favorites, oh no. We're here for the obscenely strange. You see them too, you just don't tell anyone. Whether it's the queen of demons being sealed in your balls, or Jesus and Buddha sharing an apartment, they are worth discussion.

And so I give you 2 to start off with.
2457016116_7a012306c4_o.jpg

^Above we have Saint Young Men/Saint Oniisan. It is Jesus, and it is Buddha. I smell a sitcom.:idea:
Seriously though, it's as f*cked up as you'd think it'd be. Why? Because it's not. Despite having the two kost worshiped people in the world as main protaginists, nothing life changing happens in this whole series. All I'll tell you is that Jesus bought a samurai outdfit to wear as pajamas.

and our second nominee: My Balls.(real name)
balls.gif

Let me explain what this demoness is talking about. Emanniel is the queen of terror, and she wants to destroy the human race. And God gave bher the month of July to do it in.(Bear with me here) So an angel comes down from Heaven to seal Emanniel in a metal ball(IDK, ask a Japanese person). But low and behold, in comes Kohta. Our little Miss Humans-are-Stupid is now stuck inside his right testicle.(I'm really not making this up). so he can't ejaculate for one whole month, and shenanigans insue.

I can't believe i'm doing this, but here's a link. Read My Balls.

Top that.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Hmm.

You win.

I don't read enough manga to know all of these 'effed up crud.

Congratulations on that cameo, though. I never knew your balls were the star of a manga.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Weird anime.... well theres a movie called Paprika, you'd have to be high to fully understand it 0.0 and theres shakugan no shana, and my friend forced me to watch Kodomo no Jikan once

SoRaBhK_dUdE

FLCL.

After watching it, all I could say was wtf.

And yet I continued.....

But other than that, nothing as weird as what you put up there.....

I could understand FLCL perfectly, I found it not to be as random as other animes I've watched.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
the weirdest thing ever....bobobo-bobobo-bobo(is that right? i always get that wrong.....). its all about a dude with an afro that uses his nosehairs(im not lying) to fight the evil headshavers. he meets several allies along the way including:
beuty(the only normal person)
don patch(he a...i think...i dont know)
jelly jiggler(a guy made of jello......uses the fist of the wobble wobble...wierd..)
gasser(a guy who fights with farts.....)
soften(a guy who has a swirly ice cream head, and fights with the power of the fist of the goddes blabs-a-lot)
torpedo girl(a torpedo....)
dengaku man(a small man made of......dengaku?)
service man(well.....hes a guy that has a bedsheet over him, all you can see is his legs...)

it may not top my balls, but it comes in second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back