• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Well, only a few hours left i suppose...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

Yeah we might be in for bad news. Like we get so hyped up with all of this info and trailer summaries kind of like them picking us up sort of leading us up the mountain path only to drop us like a rock. We wont know untill at least a day or two after the party. Any more time after that then we can assume that we wont be getting anything.

cursed keyblade

im hoping that they will say when the release date is for america to get kh2, lol. also im hoping that they will have the kh2 trailer out of tv by the end of it, lol.

M

Moon

I just want the 8:30 min trailer to come online, because once that happens i wont be leaving my computer until school starts up again. I will be watching that until either the next trailer or when it comes out. Hehe i did that with CoM and the Japenese commercial. Everyday after school i would go home and watch the commercial on the computer everyday until Dec 7th when i went to get the game. this proves that i am a nutcase ROFL.

Counterpart

when they said just Winter doesn't mean December 2006...it means from december to feburary(coming up not next year).It was already confirmed on Playstation Magazine that localization for the US version is FAR along and they want to release the game if not the same about acouple of weeks if not a month apart from JAP.(by the way they were also interviewing different people that are woking on the game so it's pretty accurate)We shall know before the day is over.I don't expect to see the trailer online unless IGN posts it with SE permission.I also don't think it will be online till months ahead.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
=D Now now, everyone calm down, and we don't want to turn this into a release date topic.

xD Squeenix really knows how to get it's fans pumped up.

M

Moon

When they changed it to Winter, they ment that It is winter of this year, since at the end of some of the trailers it says comming in 2005 and since it is the last day of July in 2005 then it will be this year O_O >_> <_< ^_^ V_V o_O o_O o_o

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Well, I think the trailer will be released on the KH2 official site after the party. Notice that if you watch the jump festa trailer the logo next to it says"Trailers" not "Trailer". Meaning that there may be more trailers on the way.^_^:) :D .As for the release Square's official site still says "Winter 2005". UNTIL they change that there is no need to get hyped up about it. I'm pretty sure the game will be arriving sooner than we expected. But then again......I could be wrong.:(

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
angel_of_heaven said:
hello pplx wats goin on???

Nothin much. Since you are a newbie let me be the first to welcome you to the forums. BEWARE: In these forums half the time you will be flamed so put on a flame sheild and don't make any dumb threads or post old news.

J

juttybean

Well i hope we get sum info tonight, all i really need 2 c is maybe a trailer and maybe sum new info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back