• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

well?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
hello all,

well its the evening of 28th of march here on the South Coast of Australia (8:23pm), and well, congrats to you guys for recieving the long awaited, most anticipated game of your dreams.

so, is it the 28th yet or what? and who will be posting up the intro? silly me thought you guys would have it by the 28th, but twilightsoulkey stated that they will be shipped on the 28th...

Maverick22 - now that it is the 28th, are you able to show the intro yet? i honestly dont care who puts it up, but as maverick already has the game i figured it would be faster and easier...

anywho... congrats again and enjoy.

P.S. anybody heard of a PAL release (specificly Australia...?)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It's still 4:30 am here on the Pacific coast, so I'd say yo should wait till it's tomorrow over there before expecting some videos or anyhting =\

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Meh, I'm not getting it today, I ahve to wait a week to get it from Target T_T

Congrats to the lucky bastards who d get it today, though

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah congrats all you lucky americans.........

the only release date for australia is may 01. ( i saw it ot this site ago but i really dont believe it but............)

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
noooo its 9:37pm here, OC just finished...

they honestly dont seem to be taking this release THAT seriously...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
In New York it's 5:47 AM on the 28th, and mine is being shipped later today.
And I think everyone will be too busy playing the game to care about uploading it.

belleaurora

It's currently 10pm here in Sydney. I rang EB this afternoon and they said that the release date is set for June. The time before I rang they said semptember so it looks like we'll be wating less longer than i anticpated which is good. I'm currently trying to get in contact with square-enix so if anyone can give me an email to contact them with I'd much appreciate. Also if anyone happens to come up with the link for Sanctuary ~ full version, it'd be much appreciated. Thankyou!

Masterx1220

I can pick mine up today. My EBgames called yesterday and told me it was ready around 4:30 so after school i'm going to go pick the game up

zora keyblade

i have to wait 9 days i think lol coz it will be shipped to me on the 30th and i wont get it before 7th of april i think but thats not long to wait for meh :) coz its a sweden gamestore and they have to get it from the US first and then send it to me :p

E

Eclipse

i am so confused i HATE square enix. I call them, i have undeniable proof that it ships the 28th. I spoke to a representative and they explained everything to me. Yet somehow, people either already have the game, or are getting it today. They either
A.) lied or
B.)..they really don't care

.....SE = big fat liar

Cl0ud

yes there is, where have you been, lol, i get mines today afterschool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back