• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

were would you be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
yeah, Spira would be awesome, id be living it up on the beach of Besaid Island, or exploring all the crooks and crannies of Luca....
*sigh* Spira would be awesome....

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I say Spira; game of blitzball in Zanarkand, training on Mt Gagazet, relaxing at the beach in Besaid... it would rock so hard.

clone_dragoon

Hmm...That I'm not sure of.
If I could go beyond the final fantasy worlds, I'd say Mobius(Early Sonic the Hedgehog games) or Hyrule(Legend of Zelda)/Termina(Majoras mask).
Or, possibly, to the world in Tales of Symphonia(I Can't remember what its called)
Now, If only I knew a bit more about the worlds in FF...

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Soroga said:
i'd say destiny islands, although it's in KH it is partly FF,

It's not partly FF at all o_O the game hasn't got the title of Final fantasy so then it's not a Final fantasy place, is it? <.<

I'd either live in guadosalam, play blitzball for the guado's/ i would've been one of Seymours guardians. But mostly i'd like to live in Midgar.....dunno why, i just like that place XD

Soroga

Eliwood said:
It's not partly FF at all o_O the game hasn't got the title of Final fantasy so then it's not a Final fantasy place, is it? <.<

I'd either live in guadosalam, play blitzball for the guado's/ i would've been one of Seymours guardians. But mostly i'd like to live in Midgar.....dunno why, i just like that place XD
I knew someone would correct me! anyhow i'd tell you, y is it made by square then? why is ff characterz on that island then? WHY ISN'T DESTINY ISLANDS IN ANY DISNEY VIDEO'S, ETC! ok finished my flares, DO NOT comment on this or else..........

RikuOfDarkness

It isn't really an FF world. it's an original KH world.

As for FF Worlds, I'd be in Spira too, probably in Besaid.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Soroga said:
I knew someone would correct me! anyhow i'd tell you, y is it made by square then? why is ff characterz on that island then? WHY ISN'T DESTINY ISLANDS IN ANY DISNEY VIDEO'S, ETC! ok finished my flares, DO NOT comment on this or else..........

Yes, but why is cloud in the collosium? that's in the Hercules movies. And, this island not being in any of the disney movies isn't the point, the fact is it isn't in any of the FF's.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
id be in spira, in zanarkand (the not destroyed one of course XD) or luca
fun fun fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back