• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weres the best place ot train?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless soul

town that never was is a really good place to train. From the very beginning of the lvl to the part right before the last battle, you can get atleast 2 lvls going one way.thats where i train.

badreligon

I gained levels by going to the roof top part of the pride lands and equiping the gull wing keyblade and ex boost and put myself in critical health so I gained more exp. I just went to the top of pride rock and use magenga on all the flying heartless I gained about 30k exp every 2 mins.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Man just keep going through the WTNW. I gained a level everytime I went through it all.

badreligon

The gull wing keyblade has exp boost. Since there are so many the sligtest exp boost makes a huge diference.

Br0k3n Riku

if yo uhave magnet, and can go to pride rock, then go to the place where you faught Scar, the top of pride rock, theres a bunch of heartless there, just keep using magnet, and then it's like free exp, if you don't want to be cheap though, the place I train is The World That Never Was.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

-Dawn- said:
The World That Never was is far the best place to train.Each Nobody you kill 1000 exp.

The smaller ones give 400.

badreligon

Br0k3n Riku said:
if yo uhave magnet, and can go to pride rock, then go to the place where you faught Scar, the top of pride rock, theres a bunch of heartless there, just keep using magnet, and then it's like free exp, if you don't want to be cheap though, the place I train is The World That Never Was.

I don't call it cheap, I call it strategizing, and using what the game gives you in the best way. It's not cheating, it's not a glitch, and it is not modifying the game files, it saved me a lot of time.

Br0k3n Riku

badreligon said:
I don't call it cheap, I call it strategizing, and using what the game gives you in the best way. It's not cheating, it's not a glitch, and it is not modifying the game files, it saved me a lot of time.
I never said anything about cheating or a glitch or modifying the game files, I just said it was cheap, because doing that is way too easy, and it takes a lot of fun out of the game.

C

Charlie

How about Twilight Town? I mean it has the same enemies as TWTNW, right?
-Assasins/Dusks/
-Aww hell, I'll just check my game-guide.

My Train Hit-List:
-TWTNW/Twilight Town
-Hollow Bastion (Ex: Ravine Trail, Dark Depths, Great Maw, etc.)
-The Olympus Coliseum (You gain experiance from each tournament you fight in, ESPECIALLY the Hades Paradox Cup)
-& Definately Beast's Castle (The Heartless/Nobodies there respawn like CRAZY)
-Pride Rock's good too.
~Hope I helped.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Best.Traing.Ever

1.Go to Pride Lands
2.Take off all of party's healing abilites
3. Get yourself hurt until you are blinking red
4.Attach the ability Experience Boost
5.Go to the top of Pride rock. An army of Rapids shall be there
6.Kill them all repeatedly. Re-enter and do again.

A guy gained 20 lvls doing this=\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back