• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What abilities do you want to come back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x-knight

wats does holy look like in kh com i did it once but i neva actully se wat happend i blinked and it was over.

~NGD OMEGA~

Basically it is a bomb of light, and the foes caught in it are thrust upwards. Very good attack, whooped Riku 4 when I used it, proving that Riku is just a weakling.

Seriously what other moves do you want. I also forgot to add Shock Impact, that was an awsome move!

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
strike raid and arcanum, no questions asked. if nothing else, at least let them give us those two. and definitely dodge-roll. i know, i KNOW, it's the first thing you learn and it's as basic as they come, but i would never have defeated Ansem the second time without it. =b

x-knight

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Basically it is a bomb of light, and the foes caught in it are thrust upwards. Very good attack,

Thanx for that.

i think another move that shud come bak is the blitz combo

its good as it is a swift forceful but short ars arcanum

~NGD OMEGA~

Yes Dodge Roll was one of the more useful moves, Along with Glide and Superglide (Sephiroth!!!). Though they weren't much on attack, they saved you from them when you need it most... Too bad Glide wasn't in COM... I suspect Dodge roll will be back, it is Sora's best avoiding move after all, especially when you want to dodge attacks...

Also I would like to add Quake to my list. Sure it does nothing to aerial foes, but it can easily take down the grounded and more annoying ones... Syncro was good to, all you have to do is get one heartless low on health, use it, and all of them are low on health... that is the best...

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Life will be hard if dodge roll and superglide don't come back....and second chance...

x-knight

warpinator.

helped me a hell of a lot

shud be a move that comes back

get rid of those pesky heartless w/o breaking a sweat

~NGD OMEGA~

Warp was better, more powerful and got all of the heartless. Trinity Limit was much better in COM though, so I hope it stays powered up. In KH that move was a waste of magic. Still Ars Arcanum is on my top list, with all the other moves I mentioned. I still don't get why people like Ragnarok, it is a lousy move... And it shows more skill if you can master Ars Arcanum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back