• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are the 20 New Bosses?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phile

I've read somewhere that there are 20 new bosses in FM, so 13 of them are the organization members and one is the enigmatic soldier, but who's the rest?

GreatKenji

Org. members E.S and Big Mushroom that all I know I dont think the mushrooms(small ones) count as bosses just the 12 new enemies

Ken Ryouko

I guess it could be the 13 organization XII data battles, 5 Silhoutte battles throughtout the world with the members that died in COM, the ES and the new Roxas story battle. 13+5+1+1=20

ordaXjn

yea i have no clue, i remember the Roxas Battle, the new 13 org members, the E.S., and i guess the 5 battles from the org members that died in CoM in worlds that didn't have an org member to fight in.......that would make 20, and it should be 13 new enemies because they add *13* mushroom

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I think they are the E.S.,13 Org. Data battles,5 Absent Sihloutte battles and the Roxas story battle.

D

Deleted member 36435

I guess it could be the 13 organization XII data battles, 5 Silhoutte battles throughtout the world with the members that died in COM, the ES and the new Roxas story battle. 13+5+1+1=20
DING!DING! We have a winner! Yep 13 Org Battles. 5 Silhouette, T.E.S., and Roxas...

LinkSlySora

the 20 new battles would sound cooler if they were different. 7 of them are from the story, 5 are new but you fight them 2 times, and the story boss 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back