• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are the new type of enemy called?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axens

Banned
In BBS, there are supposed to be a new type of enemy, what are they called? And is there any info on them yet? Anything is appreciated, thanks ^_^

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Unversed, they're the precursors to the heartless and are born from negative emotions.

State

Awards
In BBS, there are supposed to be a new type of enemy, what are they called? And is there any info on them yet? Anything is appreciated, thanks ^_^

Unbirths.jpg

The Unversed, (previously Unbirth but it was a translation error, clarified by T. Nomura, the Director of KH himself) are the main enemies of Bbs, though what causes them to appear is unknown but, what is currently know is something about them and emotions.
Unversed, they're the precursors to the heartless.
And Nobodies, mind you.

'DeVour

State

Awards

'DeVour

I find it odd that you type their name as Unbirths, yet, you give a link of a page entitled Unversed. Also, is there no love for Nobodies?! >:'3

Unversed is a mistranslation. I thought I didn't need to explain what was already explained in the last few posts if you even read them..

Heartless and Nobodies are connected to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back