• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What character would you be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel From Above

I would want to be Lulu from FFx, id love to carry off the goth chick dress and attitude!
I love her general gothic style, shes great.
If i was a man id have to be Dante-devil may cry, Hes fit for a computer game character! He also has the cool gothic style going on too!
Im not actually a goth myself but i love some of the styles and clothing there is.

Sarachi

Id either be:
1)Dart from Legend of Dragoon
2)Cecil from Final Fantasy IV (Paladin version preferred)
3)Samanuske from Onimusha
:)

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Xiao of course! She's just plain awesome.

Dream Heart

I want to be Rikku from Final Fantasy X. her outfit is so cool that I dream of wearing it! :D and I would love to used the Godhand as a weapon!

Emral

Bronze Member
Kratos Aurion from TOS. That guy is just plain cool!

Other choices:

Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist the game (All I know about this game was that there was one, I have not heard anything else about it)

Sephiroth from FFVII
Cloud from FFVII

Eald'narche

Website
zilartvision.w4.clicdev.com
My top choice would probably be Bridget from Guilty Gear XX; fighting style, appearence, career choice, it's all perfect. Plus, who doesn't want a deadly teddybear for a sidekick? ^_^ Second would be Eald'narche, and Mewt would probably be a more distant third.

Shinoda_EX

Sh[Ex] Mix
Leo Stenbuck of Zone of the Enders. Who doesn't want a kick @$$ total mech assault weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back