• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what did you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen destiny

i cried my self to sleep becuas ei was so happy. lol, im just kidding. i went around my school libary screaming. this is no lie either. i got a d.t. for it.

D

Dexter

Umm i did'nt like kh2 but u no i saw a articale about kh2 and i fell in love lol!!!

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I knew that was a Kingdom Hearts 2 after I saw the deep dive and ASAS.I had the biggest smaile on my face.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I didn't like Kingdom hearts when I heard about the sequal...

I read about it in my December 2004 edition of Electronic Gamers Monthly along with an article about Advent Children...

It had a pictures of BHK and the giant Nobody on his awakening, and it had a pic of Sora's new clothes and a couple screenshot...

I decided to play Kingodm Hearts since there was a sequal and EGM gave it a good review... and the rest is history I guess...

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
In September of 2002, I purchased my copy of Kingdom Hearts. I beat it 2 days later. When I first started playinh KH I was like" why did I waste my money on this crap!? It sucks!" After I past Destiny Islands the game IMMEDIATELY became more interesting. Meeting more of my favorite Disney characters and going to their worlds to see what was the plot was very exciting. The gameplay mechanics rocked! I fell in love with it. After I saw ASAS,I never really thought too much of a sequel. Then a WHOLE year later, I was surfing the net. And I thought to myself "Wouldn't it be cool if they came out with a Kingdom Hearts 2?" So I checked Gamespot and Ign,and BAM! I saw those screenshots,they looked awesome!When I saw the Org. I thought"Hey! Those are the guys in KH's Secret endidng!" I took one look at Sora's appearence and saw how different he looked. I wanted to play it badly.I thought to myself"A KH2! This is great! I will be going on that big adventure again. So, I surfed the net hoping for a release date. EVERYTHING had a different release! So I find a site named "KH2.net". I learned a few things I didn't know about the game. During this time,I also found "KHU". I started reading reviews and demo reports. I also read the forums. So I checked back daily for updates on it. Then the 1st trailer appeared, after viewing it,I REALLY wanted to play it. So as everyone, I kept a close eye on it. Thats just about 2-3years ago. I was a bit obsessed at first,but I eventually got over it. My interest for the game slowly seeped out of me. I was starting to think "Ah,screw it. I'll be dead and gone by the time this game comes out." But my interest was renewed when new screenshot appeared "This was a whole year ago." I wasn't as quite obsessed as I was at first,but I still wanted it. And here I am today.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
when i first daw ASAS i was think is this a trailer for martix online or something... and i saw the heartless and i said "the Heartless?!"then i saw keyblades and i was so happy cause i loved KH1 and still do... but my friends think otherwise.... but i couldn't care then everysince march of last year i've been waiting for the game to come out

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Well, I was quite surprised, then I realised that KH was kinda incomplete, so then I thought that KH2 would just be another KH game.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I opened a sampeign!I was very happy..if i remember correctly it was 19/10/2003 when the Axel pic was revealed and Soras new clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back