• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what did you miss the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I will say I definitely miss Destiny Islands. Since CoM, its been in cutscenes, but we could never visit the darned place. BBS was such a tease...

I agree with this a lot. I was so looking forward to going to Destiny Islands in BBS but when I try to go there the game's like "TOO BAD! Destiny Islands is just a blue ball now and you can't enter! HA HA HA!"

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Lea fight,
you missed Lea's fight?why and how can you miss something that didn't happen before?

hey sence wasnt it gaia bangle?
well yeah that's it

along with the equipments/accessories..
-gummi ship from KHII of course. one of the best minigames imo
-the Synthesis materials (shards, gems, crystals)

and who could forget..
-playing in Destiny Islands T_T fcuk.

and just like skyfoxx said, the Meld Commands is pretty much the same concept of Synthesizing. so uhh i didn't miss it lol
also, i didn't miss the FF characters since they degraded them and made them not memorable :c

Last edited:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
The KH games never really do justice to any of the Final Fantasy characters so I really don't miss them. I don't miss the reaction commands either because they made it too easy. I kind of miss the accessories and equipment and I was disappointed when Ven received the pixie dust from Tinkerbell yet he couldn't fly. Flying through Neverland would have been fun.

But the most important thing which I'm really surprised no one mentioned yet is that you don't have a party in this game. I figured since this is a "Main Game" you would get to have a party like in the previous main games. But no, you travel the worlds alone. It kind of takes away from the "Kingdom Hearts main game" feeling. Whats worse is that in the story they show the main characters traveling with other characters but they don't actually join your party. Imagine traveling through Enchanted Dominion with Prince Phillip in your party, being able to customize his commands and stuff. I was ok when they replaced summons with D-links but this is too big a loss. I guess its understandable though. The load times would probably be unbearable.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Equipment was not a total loss for me. In fact, one of the above posts just awakened an old memory. One of the very first features I realized was missing, was in fact accessories and defense equipment. I was quickly like "Oh...it's missing" and then I completely forgot about it until I just read that post XD.

I do not miss Reaction Commands...at all. I am actually grateful to see that they have been removed, as they were utterly unecessary in Kingdom Hearts II. They were all flash and literally no substance. If I could actually be penalized for pressing the button too late/too early, I should be penalized. If I press the wrong button, I should be penalized. Birth By Sleep rectifies this issue with all of its context sensitive actions (well, most of them)

I would be lying if I said I missed the Gummi Ship. Did not miss it...or even think about it aside from the first time I left Land of Departure.

I did however, miss item synthesis. Not for conventional means, as I seldom ever used it. But obtaining Ultima Weapon through that was far less tedious than being forced to play mini-games from hell.

I also agree completely with all of this (forgetting and remembering the equipment and missing the gummi ship the first time leaving Land of Departure and then never thinking about it again too)

I also forgott about atlantica and summons (didn't like the D-link that much even though it's better gameplaywise then summons, summons where fun to watch and could have been done better)

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
yeah,i don't get how they left out atlantica,when it was probably the first world that should be considered when making bbs,
since triton knows about the keyblade somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back