• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do u think?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorasgirl

I think Kh2 is thebest but I also think its easier than the 1st one. What do u think?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
but kh 2 is better ...the storyline really picks up and its got more juice to it ...KH1 was just the start of a much much bigger story

its what got the ball rolling

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok I'm just gonna warn you now.... your going to get a LOT of shit for this thread. I'm pretty sure it's been done and that the thread is still open. Punch it into the "search for thread" drive. I see that your new, so maybe people will chill out a bit. But the people here are pretty bitchy. Just a heads up :) (But yes, KH2 was easier and no... it wasnt as good as KH)

bladed asassin

kh1 was better..yeah the drive and all the other fetures were cool but just the storyline to kh was soo much better...plus i think u need to use more of ur head to win a battle in kh... in kh2 ..all u do is button mash..i mean kh is no different but u have actually have some stagegy to win

Ash Dragonfang

KHII was much easier i beat it in less than a day.the storyline in the first KH was better. I liked it better when Xehanort's Heartless was Ansem.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I liked the story from KH1 more but I find myself playing KH2 more often than 1. I think that the games are both great but I play 2 a lot.

V

V.A.T.13

Ok, this is a bit of a toughy...

KH1+ Disney worlds wern't rushed and made more sense, Sora was adorable, more things to find ( puppies, trinities, etc. ) Ansem...
KH1- Camera angle

KH+ Riku, the org, forms, dual weilding, deeper story, more original characters, few more original worlds, better camera,
KH2- Disney worlds were rushed, crappy dubbing, easy, Mickey appearing out of no where, not much to do, Chicken Little, crappy summons.

HMM...Uhhh...
KH1 was a better game, but KH2 was better plot...

...f*ck thats hard o_o;
I'll go with KH2 being my fav >>;
I replay that more than 1.

Xehanort: 17

I think Kingdom Hearts 2 RoCKs Why? because you can duel wield, and you get to play as Roxas in Twilight Town. Also Riku joins your party. Man it's So CooL.

In kingdom hearts, i thought when where gonna be going to different worlds kairi and riku are going to be in the party but they wern't. I was sad because my best friend and my sexy girl friend wern't with me. LoL

I think Kingdom hearts 2 is alot better. Plus i like the new battle system, it's easier and more free. button mashing. it's CooL.

XxAstroxX

I though KH 1 was better story wise, its battles were also more strategic in nature as opposed to the intense button mashing of KH2

RoxasXIII95

i see myself lplaying kh2 more cuz it has more stuff to do but i like kh1 better it was like you have to think more kh2 is just button mashing

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
In kingdom hearts, i thought when where gonna be going to different worlds kairi and riku are going to be in the party but they wern't. I was sad because my best friend and my sexy girl friend wern't with me. LoL

Xehanort #17

Kairi

Oh, hey there Mr. Pedophile

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Axel: "FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM NOT A PEDO-...oh wait. Its just Xehanort...yea, he totally wants to hit that....."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back