• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you miss from KH1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Some of the features that were in KH that I miss about are:
-101 Dalmations
-Fighting three secret bosses
-Flying with Peter Pan in Neverland
-Rolling to evade attacks
-Throw your keyblade at your enemy
-Alice in wonderland
-Destiny Island
-Gravity magic
-Aero Magic
-The way how tournaments held in the Colliseum. Hades tournament in Kh2 is a pain in the butt
-Jiminy appearing in some cutscenes. Where was he all this time during Kh2?!
-Ragnarok, Arc Arcanum, and Sonic Blade
I think that's about it...

S

Sora0Roxas

Miss the colsuem, where you get exp, it was the only way of leveling up in the game.

Chivalry5355

The keyblades, the worlds, the fact that donald and goofy helped and actually meant somethin to KH1's whole importance of friendship, the simple and hard fighting. NOT having to mash just X all the time in order to beat the game. More accessibility and more places to go in the worlds (worlds were way toooo little in KH2). The fact cure needed to be used...often. Better f'in magic. NO "Bonus Lvl " that boost your health for no reason and u didnt earn it. The deep dive into the heart actually influenced the gameplay outcome. Leveling took forever. the coliseum wasn't bullsh**. And finally... IT WAS ACTUALLY HARD. But thats just my opinion.

Nbail

imasecretadmirer said:
I second that:(

I 3rd that lol

I also miss teh RPG style....cuz kh2 is cool nd everything but something bout kh is better....and I like the music better xP

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i miss the spell aero and some of the abilities like ars arcansism and ragnarok.

I

inhiding

I miss the old Fire spell; the one that didn't circle around you. Also not forgetting the Aero spells.
And no one's mentioned the Trinity Marks or the shrooms yet.

keyblade weilder

I miss alot of the old heartless [evan tho some of the new heartless r tight, NEOSHADOWS rule!!!] I ALSO HATE NO GLIDING ThAT IS REALLY ANNOYING!!!
and I miss the old duels and races with riku ;( i used to woup him all the time]

keyblade weilder

O I Forgot I Also "luved", ; "when U Walk Away, U Dont Here Me Say, Plz Oh Baby Dont Go. Sinful And Clean As The Way That Your Making Me Feel 2night, Its Hard 2 Let It Go!!!" I Luved That Part Of The Song Xd

Averixx

i did everything in KH, even lv up to 100, so i know wat i mean when i say.......i dont miss a thing except-the two behemoths and the four or five Wyverns they put in the promo for the 1000 Heartless battle that should have been in the KHII game for it to be actually challenging and not repetitive. i also miss Cloud's old costume, even though the A.C. costume does explain more on his attitude in KHII. and i miss the old Tinity Limit. it was just cooler.

RikusGirl55

- I miss Simple and Clean (love Sanctuary but I love Simple and Clean too)
- Miss Destiny Islands
- Miss Traverse Town
-Dodge Roll

Mainly though, I feel like Sora, Riku and Kairi didn't have enough dialouge together and I really think that impacted the game for me. It kinda felt like they found each other, said a few words about the current situation and that was it. But I still love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back