• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you want changed in kh3!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

I know alot of people had something that they didn't like in kh2. Either it was the Reaction Commands or the storyline, or the easyness. Right down what you want changed in time for kh3 so it can be more fun and less frusterating. Also right down what you wish can be added, wether that's a special Final Fantasy character, or a world.

......This is what I want changed in time for kh3!

IMPROVMENTS FOR KINGDOM HEARTS 3

-Take out the Reaction Commands so everything won't be so god damn easy, or make reaction commands not take alot of life down.

-Add more worlds that everyone like

- Take out Anlantica an add Finding Nemo or Shark Tale's.

-Boss fight's more difficult like Xaldin

-Last but not least make the game longer like Final Fantasy long...

.....This is what I wish to be added in kh3

WHAT I WISH WILL BE ADDED

-Pixar worlds like Toy Story, or Montster Inc.

- Some New Drive Form's...I liked the Drive Forms

-That they take away the voice actors who did Areith and Cid!

-Make Vincent an a appareance in kh3!!! Or have a special boss fight, like Sepherioth!

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I want KHIII to contain less FF and Disnet characers and more original KH characters.....this is the 4th time i say this in one week..

Flurry Mickey

- I want them to take out stupid Atlantica and replace it with Finding Nemo cuz that's a cool movie.

- I would like more bosses that are more difficult than Xaldin AND Sephiroth cuz I beat both of them my first time I faced them

- game to be longer MUCH LONGER

- make Red XIII & Vincent have an appearance in KH3

- make the game not as easy as KH2 but HARDER

- MAZES! :D

- NO HUNDRED ACRE WOOD! :mad:

- at least six summons cuz I like using summons

- New Worlds and Keyblades

BlaZinbritt11588

i really liked the 101 dalmations and trinities, they made the game a bit more interesting.....also, they should add some mazes or puzzles that would make the game harder (anyone who has played Onimusha games should know what i'm talking about)

Shinjuku

Entrapment
In KHIII (if there is one)

Improvements:

Battle system take out reaction commands or atleast make them harder to pull off.

Make more original characters for the game instead of having a bunch of FF characters.

Storyline doesn't need to be so corny over half the time!!

Drive Forms Make some that are very useful. Anti Form wasn't, Final Form wasn't, and Wisdom form wasn't.

Oh to add to the Drive form thing when we aquire the forms don't make them so easy to use. Iike if I could find a way to use Master 100% throughout the game it'd be even easier. What I'm trying to say is when you get the forms they have already set abilities those abilities should be harder to get. Because when we level up the form all that gets leveled is the special type of ability that comes with a.k.a High Jump, Areial Dash, Flight, and Slide. That's all

More Summons Chicken little and Stitch were useless and, Peter Pan same.

Voice acting of some characters needs to be changed.

My I wish improvements.

Have Night and Day Conditions in some worlds like you people promised.

Make it harder to get certain Keyblades. I don't know if you guys remember but long while back Noruma made a statement. That it would actually be harder to get Keyblades from certain worlds like Hercules. Cause you had to do certain things like get the level done in a certain amount of time or Compete in the tournaments and crap.

Make levels longer like you promised also cause Beast's Castle was to include more than just the castle at first like the forest and the city Belle came from. Same as Hercules we were actually suppose to go to Mount Olympus to see the gods.

Originally posted by BlaZinbritt11588
(anyone who has played Onimusha games should know what i'm talking about)

I know what you mean but I'd rather say mazes and puzzles more like Jak and Daxter

Last edited:

BlaZinbritt11588

Jinx said:
In KHIII (if there is one)

My I wish improvements

Have Night and Day Conditions in some worlds like you people promised.

Make levels longer like you promised also cause Beast's Castle was to include more than just the castle at first like the forest and the city Belle came from. Same as Hercules we were actually suppose to go to Mount Olympus to see the gods.

i agree with those. a world in the sky would be hot. (with the gods) and they could've changed sora's appearance to look all glowy like a god. and he could fly. (oohh the possibilities.....)

shoot, i should be a video game designer.

a night a day thingy would be nice too.

mimi15

make the game a little harder. I agree on more original Kh characters and making it longer like Final Fantasy. Maybe instead of Donald and Goofy in the party we could have Kairi and Riku instead. They should bring Tinkerbell back as a summon!! She was the only good summon. Oh, and i want to fly in Neverland again.

Last edited:

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Oh you guys agree with me then. At first I thought you guys wouldn't remember some of things I posted.

Another thing Next time I hope they make sure people understand what has happened in the story. Cause they also said you'd be able to understand what happen to the other memebers of the Org in KH2 and, not one time did they even mention the little hairs on top of their head never even mention Castle Oblivion.

Originally Posted by Ed-man
Yeah, 75% of the promises for KH2 weren't kept. I was supposed to be able to unlock a spell called Zeus' Thunder, dangit!

You might as well say that 100% of the promises weren't kept man.
If you go back and look at the trailers from way back when. You'd see that things actually would have been alot harder if they'd kept it the same. Like to get to the part to where you had to beat Twilight Thron. A Nobody was suppose to lead you there and, Roxas would chase it into a hole in a wall.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i want the game to be a little harder. to make the game longer, make puzzles, and harder minigames. other than that . kh2 was fantastic.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
NO FINAL FANTASY (gtfo the kh franchise)
More Disney
More Command menus
More Dark
More Twisted
More Ambient piano BG music

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
i agree with you guys and yeha alot fo the trailers showed many new and hard things that should have been like the roxas chasing the dusk into a hole in the wall and the behemoth's and other cool heartless in the great maw were taken out and some worlds were so short and others pointless

rocketgirl9116

What i want changed in KH3

-Make the game longer!!!

-Don't make half the game cutsences, and more gameplay

-more battles that are CHALLENGING :D

- I'd really like it if they put a GIRL KEYBLADE MASTER. This game makes girls look weak and i think the plot would be better if there was. :p

-less reaction commands, but keep the drive forms since i like em

-Some FF characters need VOICE CHANGES! ***cough*** CID ***cough***

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
rocketgirl9116 said:

- I'd really like it if they put a GIRL KEYBLADE MASTER. This game makes girls look weak and i think the plot would be better if there was. :p

-less reaction commands, but keep the drive forms since i like em

-Some FF characters need VOICE CHANGES! ***cough*** CID ***cough***

they're is a girl keyblader in KH3 and she uses Riku's Keyblade lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back