• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you want changed in kh3!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Tears

I agree that we could use some more original characters, but I don't see why we have to take out more FF and Disney characters. I actually wish we had even more. The FF and Disney mix is what Kingdom Hearts is. Taking away that would make this no different than FF.

The reaction commands were cool to watch and it was one of the main reasons the game got such a high rating, I don't think they should get rid of that.

I said this once and I'll say it again, but I love swimming underwater as a mermaid and the mini-games in KH2 actually have a replay value, so I can't complain with that either. I loved both those worlds. Besides, Alantica's purpose on KH2 was for pure fun and I enjoyed the little music game in Atlantica. Let's not forget that flying was one of the most enjoyable part in KH1, which is why Peter Pan's world has to be back.

This game does need to be longer though. It was longer than the 1st but it was still quicker than a mud. A lot of the time was cutscenes too. At least the cutscenes weren't as long as Star Ocean's or as boring.

I would also like multi-player. I know that's kinda hard to work out but they could do it justice if they work on it. Nothing would make me happier than to kill heartless with my best friend.

I wish the smaller characters would have a bigger part (Selphie, Olette, Hayne, Pencer, Setzer, Seifer, etc.) and a lot more playable characters.

The worlds weren't as big as Tetsuya hyped them up to be. Sure, some worlds were kinda big, like the Underworld. But some worlds were split up in like only 3 or 4 areas, like Pride Rock.

I miss the Tinkerbell summon badly, but I guess they did that because of the whole healing issue.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
LousterDaRooster said:
I wanna know where the heck did Riku Replica went! He drops out in COM and he's like... Hanging from a string here! Nomara needs to bring this guy back and listen to the fans! This game was beaten by my 7 yr old brother in less than 24 hours...

He Dies. Did you play Reverse/Rebirth?

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
Things I Want In:
•More Keyblades
•A special feature to change ur cloths like mayb put on an ORG.XIII coat.
•DVD Like Graphics (FFVII:AC kind)
•Other playable character (Cloud,Leon ETC.)
•Bring Back ORG XIII
•Day and Night settings

Things I Want Out:
•Hundred acher woods (EYORE IS EMO, AND POOH TEACHES HOW TO BE A THIEF)
•Atlantica (for obvious reasons)
•Less Disney and more KH originals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back