• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What ever happened----

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcon-Death

What ever happened to that guy from way back at the beginning of the game [the one that first showed a human becoming a soldier]. Did we kill him throughout our adventures.. I think it could of at least let us kill it then to avoid this sort of topic lol

venaquaterra

a human becoming a soldier? wait, do you mean yen sid's tower???

if you do mean yen sid's tower watch it again and read the captions... otherwise i have no clue what you're talking about.

Dexel

Beyond hope
From TT,the Second District,where a human is shown running,and falls to the ground facing where the soldier soon appears,and you see the human's heart being sucked into a dark portal that vanished one second before a solider appeared,then disappeared.

It's only in the first Kingdom Hearts. Durrrrrrrrrrrr.

Rix

:)
Awards
He turned into a hertless, and maybe we killed his heartless.. Nobody knows..

Nettacki

We probably slaughtered his Heartless with the Keyblade along the way.

EDIT: He was probably weak-hearted anyway, and thus is not worth dwelling on any longer.

Last edited:

ZivWar

But then he came back. I doubt, just killing someones heartless means you get to come back to life.

Kairiangel

But then he came back. I doubt, just someones heartless means you get to come back to life.
they used the same design of person! u know the boy in Traverse town who looks like Tidus, well it isnt Tidus!
and u know Selphie in KH2 she says Tidus's name wrong she said Tedus its really pronounced (just how they sound) Tdus OR Tideus.

Azural

He didn't come back, the character models are just reused.

That basically sums this up.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Well it doesnt really matter because there are so many heartless there is no way yo find out. And it wouldnt matter one bit because he didnt look like he had a strong heart so no nobody would be made.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
That one random dude? I have no idea. He disappeared or something. Either way he's probably dead. o.o; He wasn't a major character or anything.

unluckylink13

Website
www.myspace.com
This might be slightly off topic, but when a heartless is defeated, what happens to the person who had the heart stolen?

Also, there seem to be a LOT of heartless. Are all the heartless created from people's hearts?

I'm sorry if either of these questions are answered in Kingdom Hearts II or Chain of Memories. I haven't bought CoM yet and I am in the process of playing II :)

Edit// Another question I want to ask: Nobodies are created from the empty shell left behind when a Heartless is created, right? If so, why are there not as many Nobodies as there are Heartless?

Sorry for the annoying questions, and thanks for the answer in advance v_v

Last edited:

Mike XIII

to answer the question above me:
in the Ansem report, you find out that Xehanort created a machine that churns out the vast majority of heartless.
repeated below.

why did he turn into a soldier?

Soldiers have a heartless symbol, which suggests they're artificial, and in the Ansem reports he says that he creates these heartless using some kind of machine, but that true heartless come from the darkness in a person's heart

so shouldn't that man have become a shadow, dark ball, bit sniper, etc?

Last edited:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
[sigh]

Why do these threads always come up?

We need a sticky or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back