• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What exactly is Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twighlight_Key

What i dont understand is what Kingdom Hearts really is? Is it a place where all hearts go or what? Im really confused. Also is it dark or light?:confused:

urutapu

I'm pretty sure it's the Door to Darkness, but with the yin-yang philosophy abundant in the first game, Xehanort was killed with the light within it.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Kingdom Hearts is a subject that confuses many people, even me, -_- I will try my best....

Kingdom Hearts is the heart of all worlds. Every heart (Or at least every world's heart) is connected to it. It contains hearts and LOTS of them. Ansem was using Kingsom Hearts as the door to darkness. However Kingdom Hearts is light.

Er, that's it. -_- Kingdom Hearts confuses me, so yeah. Get someone who knows it better. >.>

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I understand Kingdom Hearts.

Kingdom Hearts is the heart of all worlds. It is connected to all worlds' heart. The Kingdom Hearts we saw in Kingdom Hearts 1 was in fact the Door to Darkness. It leads to Kingdom Hearts. Remember what they said the great light is within the great darkness. The world to darkness has Kingdom Hearts within it. Sora is right about Kingdom Hearts being light. The door-to-darkness is darkness.

I still dont nderstand the Door to Light or this world of light thing.

[-JF-]

Didnt Ansem also say that all hearts are born from inside Kingdom Hearts?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think Kingdom Hearts is the hearts of every single being in that universe.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
[-JF-] said:
Didnt Ansem also say that all hearts are born from inside Kingdom Hearts?

I think that's how he got confused with people being born from darkness if he thought the door to darkness was Kingdom Hearts.

Ansem/Sephy

Kingdom Hearts is the heart of all worlds. Every heart (Or at least every world's heart) is connected to it. It contains hearts and LOTS of them. Ansem was using Kingsom Hearts as the door to darkness. However Kingdom Hearts is light.

Er, that's it. -_- Kingdom Hearts confuses me, so yeah. Get someone who knows it better. >.>

lol. We're all very confused. The only part I disagree with was the part about it being Light. No, it was indeed Darkness. The poem in the World Terminus (SP?) even said so. It was simply sealed by light. But it is very confusing and is often defined in a contradictory manner, so.... who knows.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
kingdom hearts is darkness, nomoura said it himself, check it

Nomura--As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he went to the world on the other side in order to find one of the two keys. There, he has his own adventure in the same way as Sora. As for Riku: his body stolen by Ansem, his heart did not remain in this world. The other side of the door is, just as it appears, darkness. So Riku's heart went to the world on the other side, that is to say just as Ansem was saying at the end, the world of darkness. Thus, when Ansem disappears and Riku returns to his original body, he is in the world of darkness.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
What does Org 13 want with it again? How can they become normal human beings by obtaining it? As Nobodies, aren't they hearts themselves? Because if they needed hearts, that would make them heartless wouldn't it?

Maybe Kingdom Hearts is one big heart. Although Darkness consumes it, there is still light, the light that blinded xenohart ion kh1...or maybe the door of darkness is a test to enter kingdom Hearts? I don't know...

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
just a thought as to hoe xenohart ended up with Ansem. Maybe when he opened kingdom hearts, and went back out, he went through a wrong door. Since Kingdom Hearts is the realm, of hearts of all worlds, and every world being connected to their heart via a door, it's possible xenohart could travel to Ansem's world via these doors.

But then, if everyone knew that, then all they needed to do to go into kingdom hearts was to enter the door, wouldn't it? which would mean the end would have been nearer for the first game.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Angel's Prayer said:
What does Org 13 want with it again? How can they become normal human beings by obtaining it? As Nobodies, aren't they hearts themselves? Because if they needed hearts, that would make them heartless wouldn't it?

Maybe Kingdom Hearts is one big heart. Although Darkness consumes it, there is still light, the light that blinded xenohart ion kh1...or maybe the door of darkness is a test to enter kingdom Hearts? I don't know...
what?..........nobodies is the leftover shell(body and soul) after the heart is taken/thrown into darkness...............the org. all want seperate things to do with kh(see below)............if all hearts go to kh they can get their hearts back from kh and become normal humans................in terms they are "heart-less" because they have no hearts not because they are the creatures...............

so in short:

nobody=shell=soul and body=no heart=twilight
heartless=darkness in the heart=no shell=darkness

the org. was basically seperated into factions depending on what they wanted..........there are loosely 4 factions..................

marluxia, larxene=wanted to takeover the org. using sora

zexion, lexeaus, vexen=wanted to takeover the org. using riku/replica

xaldin, roxas, axel=wanted to become complete

xemnas, xigbar, saix, luxord=wanted to become almighty god-like beings by absorbing all the hearts in kh

if a person has a strong heart and is taken into darkness then they become a nobody like the org. and a heartless..................if a person gives theirself to the darkness and has a strong heart they will become a heartless like xehonart(ansem in kh1) and a nobody like the org..................if a person has a weak heart and is taken by the darkness they create a regular heartless and a regular nobody.............

all nobodies are twilight
all heartless are dark

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
^revengematron3
In every Heart there is Light, and there is a shadow called Darkness. I thought that's what KH1 was talking about.

^RikuHeroOfDark
So wouldn't that make them a stronger form of Heartless, or Heartless not of Darkness, But of twilight. So does that mean the 3rd enemy is a Heaartless of Light, like Kairi was temporarily in KH1?

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Perhaps since Sora hasn't opened the door to light yet Kingdom Hearts has become darkness?

ACK! nomura, just give a straight answer! This confusion is too much! >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back