• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What exactly is Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Angel's Prayer said:
^revengematron3
In every Heart there is Light, and there is a shadow called Darkness. I thought that's what KH1 was talking about.

^RikuHeroOfDark
So wouldn't that make them a stronger form of Heartless, or Heartless not of Darkness, But of twilight. So does that mean the 3rd enemy is a Heaartless of Light, like Kairi was temporarily in KH1?
no they are nobodies...........

heartless are made from the darkness of peoples hearts

while nobodies are made from their soul and body

dark_light13

Kingdom hearts is where all hearts are born. that is what Xenohart said atleast. Now kingdom hearts is actully dark but their is light within the dark. Think of it as Kairi's grandmother's story she said that thier was once light but then darkness swallowed it but a light always remained in the darkness. I am guessing she was speaking of Kingdom hearts.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Nobodies are Soul and BODY. God..... >.>

Heartlees:

When a person loses their heart, the darkness from their heart becomes a heartless. If the person willingly gives themselves to the darkness, their consciousness(sp?) will stay intact like Xehanort (KH1 Ansem) or Sora.

Nobodies:

Created from the remaining body and soul left over when one becomes a heartless. They are th BODY and SOUL. Those with strong hearts will have strong Nobodies like Xehanort and Sora.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
revengematron3 said:
Nobodies are Soul and BODY. God..... >.>

Heartlees:

When a person loses their heart, the darkness from their heart becomes a heartless. If the person willingly gives themselves to the darkness, their consciousness(sp?) will stay intact like Xehanort (KH1 Ansem) or Sora.

Nobodies:

Created from the remaining body and soul left over when one becomes a heartless. They are th BODY and SOUL. Those with strong hearts will have strong Nobodies like Xehanort and Sora.
thats what i just finish writing..................
But Nobodies are without Heart...AAAAAH! Nomura! What kind of Logic is this?! If Nobodies are Heart and Soul, then what was Sora before he fused with Roxas?
sora was a heartless.....................roxas was a nobody...............

Ansem/Sephy

Hey! I just had a thought! If Sora turned into a Heartless and Xehanort kept complete human form when he became one, then Xehanort's heart is stronger, right?

OK. I think it's been covered, but...

Heartless are beings that were created from the darkness in people's hearts. When someone with an average heart loses his/her heart, the Heart Itself becomes a Heartless....

thus....

When someone becomes a Heartless, they leave a Body and a Soul behind. These change shape and form an average Nobody, unless, like in the case of the Heartless, that person had a strong Heart.

When people with strong Hearts lose their Hearts, their Body and Soul keeps a humanoid form. However, it is in a rare case (seen only in Xehanort) that someone has such a strong Heart, that the Heart Itself does not simply become darkness, but actually takes on a form of Its own (humanoid though).

There, I am no longer quite as confused. But it is very weird that Nobodies have no hearts and are simply heartless, and not Heartless, as is it that Heartless are indeed Hearts, but are without bodies, thus, nobodies, but not Nobodies.

^_^

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
But the weird thing is how Roxas and Namine were "born". See, I don't think Sora was darkness and a heart. >.>

*Spoilers of how they were made*

When Sora stabbed himself to make Kairi's heart come out of him Kairi's heart used his body and soul as an intermediary and created Namine. When Sora became human again his heart had to use Kairi as an intermediary and Roxas was made.

So Sora still had his body, soul, and heart, but only part of it. So he can't be darkness and a heart, that's impossible.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
those weren't spoilers....
anyway when Sora became a Heartless his body and soul went to Twilight Town and became Roxas.
Meanwhile Sora regained his human form not his body and soul.
so before he fused with Roxas, Sora was a Heart with his old appearence

Kingdom Hearts is what i believe to be two parts.
first you must go through the door (the Door to Darkness aka the Kingdom Hearts door) and go through the darkness which is what Kingdom Hearts looks like in KH2, then you can find the door to light (the light in the darkness) which i don't think Sora has opened it yet... unless that light that Sora and Riku walk through is the door to light

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Ansem/Sephy said:
Hey! I just had a thought! If Sora turned into a Heartless and Xehanort kept complete human form when he became one, then Xehanort's heart is stronger, right?

OK. I think it's been covered, but...

Heartless are beings that were created from the darkness in people's hearts. When someone with an average heart loses his/her heart, the Heart Itself becomes a Heartless....

thus....

When someone becomes a Heartless, they leave a Body and a Soul behind. These change shape and form an average Nobody, unless, like in the case of the Heartless, that person had a strong Heart.

When people with strong Hearts lose their Hearts, their Body and Soul keeps a humanoid form. However, it is in a rare case (seen only in Xehanort) that someone has such a strong Heart, that the Heart Itself does not simply become darkness, but actually takes on a form of Its own (humanoid though).

There, I am no longer quite as confused. But it is very weird that Nobodies have no hearts and are simply heartless, and not Heartless, as is it that Heartless are indeed Hearts, but are without bodies, thus, nobodies, but not Nobodies.

^_^
thats not a 100 percent accurate, if someone with a strong heart GIVES theirself to the darkness they split into 2(xehanort/xemnas) if they are TAKEN by darkness their nobodies take humanoid forms(like 2- 12 of the org.)

But the weird thing is how Roxas and Namine were "born". See, I don't think Sora was darkness and a heart. >.>

*Spoilers of how they were made*

When Sora stabbed himself to make Kairi's heart come out of him Kairi's heart used his body and soul as an intermediary and created Namine. When Sora became human again his heart had to use Kairi as an intermediary and Roxas was made.

So Sora still had his body, soul, and heart, but only part of it. So he can't be darkness and a heart, that's impossible.
nope sora was a heart/less and his body and soul became roxas.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back