• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what happend to that guy Trigger?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katamari-Damacy

The last i heard of him he asked me for some soul caliber renders and then he left and i haven't seen him on the forums since then, does anybody know what happend to him.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Trigger as in the guy who made my third sig? He comes online sometimes, I actually talked to him..eh..either yesterday or one day ago. >.< One of the two, anyways, he is still online. 'Sides, maybe he's just gotten A) bored with the forums, B) a life, or C) a hand of the invisble feature and we just don't see him. =D Meh, I wouldn't worry about, people come and go...but they come back...they always do. <_<

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
www.whatthefuckiswrongwithyou.com
Wow, someone made a topic about me, im so flattered. And Kairi it would be both A and B, Ive been busy with other stuff ex:drawing and websties and forums dont bring my attention as much as they used to. Youll see more of me when I go back to school

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Katamari-Damacy said:
The last i heard of him he asked me for some soul caliber renders and then he left and i haven't seen him on the forums since then, does anybody know what happend to him.

Eh, Trig got shanked in a dark alley by me, and will never return! Ha!
Eh, nevermind, he has already posted, darn it! xD

Eh, yeah, Trig acheived forum celebrity status with GFX things! Wootness!

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
xD I decided to return to the forums, and return to the beloved members which I just hate dearly, llike Version X, MegaFlare, Silh, Ryu, and Kira and on. D:

So, yeah, I came back. Hahaness. naw, I just returned for a while, and probably will stay, plus, school is starting back up, so I think it's a good leisure thing to do when I get too bored doing homework on the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back