• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Have You Done To Quench Your Need For KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent666

Working in 7th Heaven as a bus boy...Don't ask...
I don't know if this has already been done yet, but I'd like to know what you did to simmer down the anticipation for KH2, or the many funny things you did (or plan to do) concerning KH2.

For an example: What my friend and I did on Saturday was steal the huge 3D cut out of KH2 from Gamestop and ran like hell out of the mall with the security chasing us. The security was too fat to keep up and we managed to run off with it... :p

Yes, it is true...oh the irony of the world!

D

Dexter

LOL! Wow all I did was steal the poster.hahah!!! ^_^/.....

Kunoke

You stole the 3d cutout?!?! O_O You're my hero dude.

I haven't done anything that drastic XD

zero_hiru

nice going with the cut out.

my friends and i have been trying to understand the other ansem report and attempting to swipe some promotional game cases. still haven't got one yet.

Kunoke

zero_hiru said:
nice going with the cut out.

my friends and i have been trying to understand the other ansem report and attempting to swipe some promotional game cases. still haven't got one yet.

Damn..now that's a mission for me XD but around here they always keep them where you can't get to them...high up on the wall on racks x.x

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
What i do is i watch the trailors on this site over and over till i get bored. One time i accidentally clicked on the ending movie for KH2 and i freaked and just turned my computer off. Another time i majorly spoiled myself. I went on wikipedia(that place is spoiler heaven) and i typed in DiZ and right on the page was a pic of him unmasked...I just wish i had one of those mind erasers from Men in Black. That pretty much ruined the game for me. But that won't stop me from playing KH2.

T

TwilightBlitz7

LMAO u ran away with the poster sound like a tv sitcom HAHAHAHA run forrest run

Goldenkeyblader

Lol good ones ppl well i havent stole anything lol well i wander if i should do on that spoiler site......lol

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well I've decided awhile back to play a very long game. The game was one of Square Enix's and it was Dragon Quest 8 and it is also a very good game if you have the time. It is really long. well right now I beat it but I am trying to get everone to level 99. I recommend you buy it. It is a really great game.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I hate spoilers, I read some, but oh well, the game isnt ruined though.......so, you actually stole the 3d cutout........wow...........and DQVIII is a really good game.......

chasingdusk

You stole that huge 3D cutout!? Insane man...insane....but totally awesome! I wish I had the guts to do that, lol.

FFX-2 is failing miserably to quench my thirst. I still need to beat it but it's just..so..boring. I might as well go online and watch all the ending FMV's.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Dude, you just made my day. Im laughing so hard. *Imagines two guys running through thw mall with a 3d Cut out*

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
Vincent666 said:
I don't know if this has already been done yet, but I'd like to know what you did to simmer down the anticipation for KH2, or the many funny things you did (or plan to do) concerning KH2.

For an example: What my friend and I did on Saturday was steal the huge 3D cut out of KH2 from Gamestop and ran like hell out of the mall with the security chasing us. The security was too fat to keep up and we managed to run off with it... :p

Yes, it is true...oh the irony of the world!
HAHAHA! You guys rock! I'd probably do that too... if I wasn't a chicken.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
yo wat i done did wuz beat both kh1 and com at least 3 times a piece 2 keep me from gettin bored...and the other thing i did was watch the Organization battles my friend sent me through aim so i know what to expect when i fight them in the future.

Vincent666

Working in 7th Heaven as a bus boy...Don't ask...
*takes a bow*

I didn't want to do it alone, so I dared my best friend, Joey, to come with me. After we came home, (after sneaking the cut out into my room which was a long way up cuz I live in the attic...:p), some of my guys came back and they said that after we disappeared with the cut out, the guys at Gamestop were laughing and the manager was pissed cuz' he said that was the 9TH time someone stole a KH2cut out and they had to get another one!

KH2 is widespread!!! It's like a drug!

Oh, and some of my guys stole the promotional KH2 video game boxes from Gamestop so we can show it off at school the next day...:)

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I've played the original Kingdom Hearts. A lot. Of course, i've hanged out here at KHI, and I go at least twice a week to Gamecrazy at hollywood video to drool at the 3-D cutout of KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back