• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What I think on Riku!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claymore

OK so we have seen a young white haired male with the narrator mentioning Riku... Think of this, what if when Riku walked down the road of Twilight he fused his body with Ansem. I mena the hair looks like Ansem hair and the skin color is of riku's.. I can't say I haven't come up with something here.. what do you think?

Vzam

Bronze Member
Riku is just Riku with an Organization cloak. I dont know the background story but the guy says something like Riku is in the darkness and then Sora responds with, "I want to be in the darkness too." You can then watch the second newest video with Riku footage in Mulan world and in Deep Dive world.

Kel_Droma

how does the org know the kings and rikus movements so well maybe they are in the org but with theyre own agenda like axel apparently has

but have less control over them than the other org members

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
We arent even sure it is THAT silver haired guy that Sora is talking to. Its cuts to a different seen, and you can't see his face...Although, it doesn't really matter which member it is.

Lolly

Vzam said:
You can then watch the second newest video with Riku footage in Mulan world and in Deep Dive world.
Which video is that? Do you have a link or screen?
I don't remember seeing Riku in any of the trailers :'(

helios

Bronze Member
I need some type of pic i dont know what you are talking about but in a sense didnt riku expel Ansem or get expelled from his body so he didnt fuse with him so nice try but no where near a cigar....>_>

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
riku can't change his hairstyle.

1. he is a big character

2. in dd he has the same hair style just longer

6 im getting tired of this kind of rumor

gaming assassin

in a video it shows a army of heartless surounding sora and a unknown . sora and the unknown charge each other and the unknown pulls out the souleater sword. In another riku says " If this is the true world let it be consumed in darkness" or something like that. Im guessing this mean they will become enemies any comments.

Claymore

the pic I am talking about is in Vzam sig. and with sora being able to fuse know its not impossible for someone else to do it. just my two cents :p

helios

Bronze Member
ok whatever you guys are talking about now is completely off topic so claymore can you give us more of an emphasis on what the phuck you were talking about.

Claymore

>.> what aren't you gettin in end of the new trailer there is a guy with white hair and the narrator is mentioning riku or atleast sayign his name. If you look closely he looks like a cross between riku and ansem. And since Ansem was in riku body when he walked down the twilight path maybe he fused part of himself with ansem somehow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back