• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if days did hint at something?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
You still neglect the issue.
If you have the power to wield, hypothetically whats stoping you from using any keyblade?

IE: Riku using Oblivion.

Why doesn't Sora use the Way to the Dawn? Sora doesn't have that ability but had Riku's Replika been created after he acquired it the he would have that ability. Having the ability to wield doesn't automatically give complete access to all Keyblades. If it did then Mickey traveling to the Dark Realm would have never happened seeing as he already had the Star Seeker, he could have just transformed it into the Inverse Kingdom Key, but seeing as that's not the case he had to find it to obtain that ability to wield it. Riku using the Oblivion is the same as Kairi using the Gayblade, it isn't the same as wielding because the ability to wield is different from temperarily borrowing someone else's weapon.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Why doesn't Sora use the Way to the Dawn?

He doesnt want to obviously and it would show no signifgance.
But im sure in KH2 he did for a bit in the last fight.

Sora doesn't have that ability but had Riku's Replika been created after he acquired it the he would have that ability.

So i guess Riku stealing the keyblade from Sora is null and Sora doing it to Rxas as well.
Again if you can wield it shouldnt matter what keyblade it is.

mjejr1

who says Vanitas isn't just an apprentice. Why does he have to be a replica,memory,unversed,etc.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
He doesnt want to obviously and it would show no signifgance.
But im sure in KH2 he did for a bit in the last fight.

He doesn't want to? I'm going to leave that one alone, and just remind you that
i had already given the explanation of how using a Keyblade and Wielding a Keyblade is different.

So i guess Riku stealing the keyblade from Sora is null and Sora doing it to Rxas as well.
Again if you can wield it shouldnt matter what keyblade it is.

Once again, Riku already had the ability to wield it, seeing as it was his Keyblade the Sora got and obtained the ability to wield after certain major events occured. Sora taken the Keyblade from Roxas is nothing, he basically took it from himself since Sora and Roxas wield the same Keyblade. So again, having the ability to wield a Keyblade doesn't give someone the ability to wield all Keyblades.

I think Utada said it best when she said

If it was then I don't think we would even have this game.

Captain Garlock

Once again, Riku already had the ability to wield it, seeing as it was his Keyblade the Sora got and obtained the ability to wield after certain major events occured. Sora taken the Keyblade from Roxas is nothing, he basically took it from himself since Sora and Roxas wield the same Keyblade. So again, having the ability to wield a Keyblade doesn't give someone the ability to wield all Keyblades.

I still dont believe this to be true.
Its never stated that one can not wield another keyblade other than said keyblade one is issues.
Tats just weird.
If you can wield a keyblade im sure u can wield more than just yours.
But this is my opinion though.

the hint should have been much more obvious,

Hmmm your one to talk <3

Allister Rose

French Lover
your right reno/axel, other wise sora couldnt have used riku's keyblade (way to dawn) in the end of kh2.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
your right reno/axel, other wise sora couldnt have used riku's keyblade (way to dawn) in the end of kh2.

He doesn't want to? I'm going to leave that one alone, and just remind you that
i had already given the explanation of how using a Keyblade and Wielding a Keyblade is different.

If it was then I don't think we would even have this game.

This explains that and more.

(25 Characters)

Captain Garlock

Im still wondering where it was confirmed that you can only wield a keyblade given to you and your original if you wield a keyblade.
Until i see that i wont believe it.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
that explanation really didnt give much of anything. more "stating" not enough "explaining"

I apologize, all i have at the moment is my own opinion and that's all I'll have for this topic until Nomura or the game states otherwise since this topic hasn't really been touched upon yet in the series. Hopefully it will though so we could have a little more clarification on the rules that apply to being a Keyblade Wielder. Until then I have nothing else I can really give you as an explanation other than my opinion and my support for those beliefs. So again I apologize if this didn't help.

Im still wondering where it was confirmed that you can only wield a keyblade given to you and your original if you wield a keyblade.
Until i see that i wont believe it.

It wasn't confirmed but like I said above it's just my opinion, just like your side of this debate is your opinion, so it appears we'll just both be interpreting our evidence from different prospectives and coming up with different conclusions to support those opinions. So since I can't convince you to see it from my prospective and vice versa then this debate is redundant. So just as you refuse to beleive that a Keyblade Wielder can only Wield one Keyblade, I refuse to beleive otherwise given the evidence I have already provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back