• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if sora was black or any other race

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
well he was meant to had a darker skin but they changed it just look at the beta trailer at khu you also c sora charging at riku at desteny islands you c him in disney castle you c riku in neverland on the clock tower and a phew cool sentences like :thats rigth sora you whole body and exinstence are all going 2 dissapear or something its pretty cool you can c it at the downloads of khu(but i like the sora now bttr)

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
I am so offended... racist.... Im Half Black (the other is Filipino).
It dosent matter if he is any race, he is just him!

BUT PEOPLE, IF THIS THREAD IS SPAMISH, DONT POST AT ALL. I JUST MADE THAT MISTAKE SO GOD, SHOOT ME NOW DAMMIT!

mirasaki

MAN That would suck if Sora was black. I mean characterwise, he's still the same person, but he would definitely lose the good hair looks...I would totally hate to see a guy with cornrows, dreadlocks, or even bald as a main character (thinks of the movie Predator and dies).

*edit* I just imagined Kairi on a little house on Destiny Islands looking at her window to find Sora picking her up for a date in a car with hydraulics. And then Sora running over Riku with the car. What?? He's already got the bling! (looks at awesome necklace)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Er.. what's the point? Why should it matter? Isn't Sora Japanese anyway?

Sora Aros, you can't close threads.. >>;

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
number 1...its racist...not rasist

number 2...whether or not of sora was black or white, everybody would have still loved this damn game no matter what.

mirasaki said:
MAN That would suck if Sora was black. I mean characterwise, he's still the same person, but he would definitely lose the good hair looks...I would totally hate to see a guy with cornrows, dreadlocks, or even bald as a main character (thinks of the movie Predator and dies).

*edit* I just imagined Kairi on a little house on Destiny Islands looking at her window to find Sora picking her up for a date in a car with hydraulics. And then Sora running over Riku with the car. What?? He's already got the bling! (looks at awesome necklace)

now thats a racist person...

SuperSora1217

Actually it would be cool if sora was black, that is if Will smith does his voice. No Will Smith, no new Sora, end of subject. But come on is this guy on drugs? what the hell is up with him? And sure no mod closes this thread but when there was a release date thread WHAM! it was closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back