• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cli Max imum

what if riku is xehanort from the future? like what if xehanort is originally from the future like i jak and dexter. what if at the end of KH3 xehanort merges with riku like he planned all along and somehow get thrown back in time to become young xehanort on destiny islands? and everything he has been doing from KH1 to now was to make riku the perfect vessel to be him :)

KudoTsurugi

Awards
This is one of the most "out there" theories I've heard. If Riku were Xehanort from the future, 1: How much water from the fountain of youth did he have to drink? 2: How did he bring his body back with him to the past, since KH3D established you can't bring your body with you when you time travel, and 3:Why would he bother if he already has 12 other vessels already sorted?

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I've got a Larxene012 deja vu I think, lol.

Now that you mention it...
604.png

This reminds me of that guy on Reddit who said that Blaine was Vanitas.

Sweet mother of keyblade wieldersasdgfkjsfds.. could you give me a link to that?
tumblr_inline_no5ihhistc1t6ghhb_540_by_darkgreyheroine-dbfb1kx.png

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Riku is not from the future. Nothing has indicated that or Xehanort being from the future as well.

In fact, the game goes to many lengths to show just how much they exist in their pasts.

Riku is immune to the Darkness and cannot become a vessel.

I've got a Larxene012 deja vu I think, lol.

Nah man, this is therealansem.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Nah, not possible. I mean, we see both Xehanort and Riku as teens, and we even see the latter as a small child. Sure, they both got silver hair, but Xehanort definitely never had teal eyes nor did he ever let his hair grow out into a shaggy, unstylized mess.

That, and the whole Nort plot to go after Sora in DDD was because Riku was unusable as a vessel.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I just like the idea of Xehanort getting "thrown back in the past" like it's not even his plan.
"Ahahahah! Now I got all my vessels, the War can begi-" POOF "Where am I?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back