• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if there was a secret character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ventus12

hey i kno his is prabobly a bit out there but what would you think if there was a secret character to play as after you unlocked the secret ending? like if we were to play as mickey or vanitas in like a short 2 hour scenario or something like that?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well I would like to play as Mickey but I don't think the UMD could hold all of it.

ventus12

idk maybe it could i mean thet fit grand theft auto on a UMD and thats a whole detailed city and wat not

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
people just wan something like this so bad huh XD
no i dont think so :D

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I dont think so. But, I would love to play as Vanitas,

satria222poxy

I wanna 4th scenario (play as Mickey).

First, because 11 playable & visitable worlds is just too little (13 is around enough).

Then, we get to discover the events before, during and after BbS.

Finally, all the missing pieces are coming together and feeling like BbS is a complete excellent side story KH game!!!

ventus12

^ yea thats why i said vanitas or mickey they could fill missing pieces of the story and thier master would be to bad cause that could explain more on the keyblade war but i dont think he has much a role in bbs except for being the master

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I can see their being another prequel to KH series possibly centering around Eraqus, but I can't see him being a secret scenario, though I don't like Mickey being one either. However, it still beats him having his own full KH game.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I can see their being another prequel to KH series possibly centering around Eraqus, but I can't see him being a secret scenario, though I don't like Mickey being one either. However, it still beats him having his own full KH game.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

He needs his own KH seeing how he is in every game as much as Sora and Riku. Not only that but BBS is the biggest role he's played in the KH games. But something tells me he'll get his own game they still have yet to explain Mickey's time in the Dark realm.

ChickenWinner

We don't need every explanation. Mickey is powerful, he left the dark realm with his power. It's like having a Yen Sid game to explain why he is a master and why he has such a long beard, etc., etc.
But I'd like to imagine what he would be like playing one of these characters in some sort of side-quest.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hasn't it already been said that they intend to? Just because they haven't yet doesn't mean they won't. Oh, and from what I've heard, wasn't Mickey in Traverse Town around the time Sora arrived there? I think it was either in the recent Coded scan. If not, I'm sure someone could find it. With that said, I don't think Mickey was in the Dark Realm until later down the line, during the events of KH1.

Also, I'm not even going to bother posting in your thread, but no. It's been said numerous times that FF worlds in KH won't happen. Stop dreaming.

ventus12

how do even watch these episodes are they like cartoons? or like a video of some one playing a game and such?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back