• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanguard XIII

Sharing a dorm with Mama Luigi and Robotnik
Maybe no one ever thought of this, but what if there was an Indiana Jones world? PoTC got a world and it was just as violent. It may not be 100% Disney, but it's always at Disneyworld and Disneyland, plus Lucasfilm worked together with Disney to make it. Maybe they won't object either?

Anyway, here's hoping.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
it doesn't seem like a bad idea. i think i would like that.

TwilightGirl027

it wouldnt be bad, but dont you think it would be kinda tacky?

i mean POTC is a major movie franchise, not just a ride at disney.
granted, indiana jones was as well, but i highly doubt that kids know about indiana jones as much as pirates.

CORRECTION: it has the strong potential to be HORRIBLE.

Last edited:

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
It wouldn't match well.. -_-

.. and Indiana Jones is so old, the movies are old too!

Even tho.. their making a new Indiana Jones movie! >.<

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
To consider Indiana Jones at this point in time would deliver a serious blow too Disney. PotC i can understand as even they have made some type of contact with disney which in return lead to an appearance in KH2.

This whole putting something as old as time thing, the idea is adequate but lacking the neccessary ties to disney >_>.

Joe

Bronze Member
Do you really think they can get Harrison Ford to do a voice over?

valor_form

it would b kinda cool to c an indie world, but it wouldnt really fit w/ kingdom hearts. especially cuz its barely disney at all. and sum of u are saying that indiana jones is so old and everything. but ya know, sum of those disney classics r pretty old too. not as old, but still old.

Vanguard XIII

Sharing a dorm with Mama Luigi and Robotnik
The ties to Disney, I'm not so sure, but with the voice acting, if they ever have an IJ world, they'll do the same thing as they did with Jack Sparrow and get a different actor (unless Harrison would be willing). And I do not mean the ride at Disneyland for the primary story of the world. Raiders of the Lost Ark would be fitting. Just think:
Keyblade: A sweet mix of ancient treasure and archaeological stuff.
Bosses/Enemies: Nazis, Heartless looking like little Nazi commandos, snake Heartless in the temple of the Ark, a big snake Heartless for the first boss, and other elements related to the movie.
Limit: Sora grabs to the end of Indy's whip, and while he spins around, Sora sweeps up and hits the enemies (it'll be tricky because you'd have to make Sora hit the enemies while keeping him in the air with Indy in the first place). To finish, Sora and Indy blast everything in sight; Sora with magic, Indy with his gun.
And the place is bound to have plenty of stuff, like in Indy's study, where he's found who knows what from his previous adventures, and the temples and digsites.
A little info on Indy 4: It's probably going to be CG. I think Lucas said something about it on Wikipedia.com.
But you haters have no idea what they could think up with this idea.

Crying_Angel

FinalSora14 said:
it wouldnt be bad. and its not as old as tron (i think) I think its a good idea.
Tron is a movie from th eighties, so I don't think it's THAT old. I actually don't know when Indiana Jones first came out, so I can't say anymore.

Crying_Angel

Vanguard XIII said:
The ties to Disney, I'm not so sure, but with the voice acting, if they ever have an IJ world, they'll do the same thing as they did with Jack Sparrow and get a different actor (unless Harrison would be willing). And I do not mean the ride at Disneyland for the primary story of the world. Raiders of the Lost Ark would be fitting. Just think:
Keyblade: A sweet mix of ancient treasure and archaeological stuff.
Bosses/Enemies: Nazis, Heartless looking like little Nazi commandos, snake Heartless in the temple of the Ark, a big snake Heartless for the first boss, and other elements related to the movie.
Limit: Sora grabs to the end of Indy's whip, and while he spins around, Sora sweeps up and hits the enemies (it'll be tricky because you'd have to make Sora hit the enemies while keeping him in the air with Indy in the first place). To finish, Sora and Indy blast everything in sight; Sora with magic, Indy with his gun.
And the place is bound to have plenty of stuff, like in Indy's study, where he's found who knows what from his previous adventures, and the temples and digsites.
A little info on Indy 4: It's probably going to be CG. I think Lucas said something about it on Wikipedia.com.
But you haters have no idea what they could think up with this idea.

Actually...you make a good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back