• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the worst game you have ever played?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
The title says it, right? Yup...

For me, the worst game I've ever played is the Forbidden Siren. By Sony or something. My friend lent it to me coz she wanted me to see the stupid zombie policeman pointing the gun at you and spitting or something. Boy, that was funny. It's the most stupidest game ever.

I would say Dragon Quest 8 is an OK game...it has the weirdest name of spells ever, the name of the attacks are weird too. They call Fire - Sizz. And they call a spell to raise defence, Kabuff. Its too weird to me!!

What about you? What's the worst game you've ever played?

P

Puppet Master

um... mine has to be DBZ tenkaichi, the gameplay sucks

P

Prince_of_Light

oh MAN. -_-;;;; Destroy All Humans, The Amazing Sea Monkeys (what was my dad THINKING when he bought me this?)

Cicero

Visionary
EVIL KUPO!!! said:
um... mine has to be DBZ tenkaichi, the gameplay sucks
that's one of my favorites:mad: but well i never played budokai 1,2,3 or anything so i can't compare it cause don't have much other fighting games either:p

my worst game is..GTA San Andreas.. i liked vice city for a while but this.. can't imagine people liked it..

°Kaarix.˚

FINAL FANTASY 7? That was like one of the greatest games of all time. Anyway, I would have to say Criticom. What a BAD game.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
pwn3d to the max said:
easy, final fantasy 7 because it as drool.
I thought it was one of the greastes games of all time... I'd say, um............ this YuGimon or whatever its called game I got from a secret santa.......now I know why it was secret.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
°Kaarix.˚ said:
FINAL FANTASY 7? That was like one of the greatest games of all time. Anyway, I would have to sayCriticom. What a BAD game.

I hated that game, because people kept hyping it. There like " OMFG IT IS TEH AWESOME!" and then I play it and it was too easy to beat, heck in one day I got one of the best weapons of the game in like a day and destroyed almost everything in the game, the story was okay not nearly as good as it should have been, the character were pretty boring especially cloud( don't give me that bs that it was because " he lost his memory" he had lost some not all, that shouldn't have destroy all chirsma as we know it,) besides sephiroth there was almost no reason to play the game... he is the only character that actually CHANGES.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Winne the Pooh and the Hefalump adventure!!!...I mean like What the F*ck was I thinking..I wasted my twenty bucks for that sh*t!...and *****ng winne the pooh would't shut up! That *****ng fat ass wouldn't stop asking for honey!

jk!...heh

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Prince_of_Light said:
oh MAN. -_-;;;; Destroy All Humans, The Amazing Sea Monkeys (what was my dad THINKING when he bought me this?)
Let me guess you hate Destroy All humans cause you can't beat it right. Cause I loved that game and I liked it's humor. Anywho the one I hate is Drakenguard. Now I did like the story but the game play was so dull I got rid of it in two days.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Superman 64. I love Superman but that was just terrible.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I was just about to say the same thing and what makes it so bad it's just two threads down

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
First i posted the link, and then I brought the other thread up and thats why they are both close to each other

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
The worst game I ever played was a game called "Pro Bass Fishing."

I played it because my little brother said it was "fun." Wow, he was lying. It's extremely LAME unless you like fishing and unlocking rare baits. Don't go out and buy it.

o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back