• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the worst game you have ever played?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

文偉立

newb programmer
Reading the words "beating him" make me a little iffy. Jecht's never really beat on Tidus (only with words) from what we are told anyhow. Jecht learned many life lessons after leaving Zanarkand which Auron detailed to him to support that Jecht was indeed a better person, as Tidus did somewhat agree to by the end.

文偉立

newb programmer
Ah, now I know what game is below anything even on this whole entire thread: THE GUY GAME

You see, I never played it. I don't have to. Must I really elaborate on this game's sh!ityness?

文偉立

newb programmer
Dark_Keyblade said:
LFMAO!!! You answer trivia for pr0n!!!! That has to be the most innovating thing in video gaming ever!!! (please for gods sake tell me you sensed the sarcasm)

Hok would've died from frustration. From what I heard, this is the summary:

The internet is a place now thriving of erotic stimulation and perhaps even more than just partial nudity, even given to you on a file to watch many times over if you desire it. The Guy Game is a pointless version of that, inquiring you with trivia which you will have to remember and be rewarded with only 3 seconds of fleeting excerpts you could be watching online.

Morridor

pwn3d to the max said:
You do realize that he still resented him, even after you defeat him. He still blamed him for his mother death, and for be a terrible father. He learned that he was like him(when they were choosing sacrifices for the final aeon he gave himself up, he had the same sense of humor.)

I think the thing that pissed me off so much, was that even though he hated his father more than anything in the entire world, he still sought his approval. He was still thinking in terms of "I want my dad to know that I'm strong and can do things as good if not better than him." With the way you get the "Jecht shot" for blitz ball, how Jecht's voice is echoing all of those insults to Tidus.

Danny

文偉立

newb programmer
Morridor said:
I think the thing that pissed me off so much, was that even though he hated his father more than anything in the entire world, he still sought his approval. He was still thinking in terms of "I want my dad to know that I'm strong and can do things as good if not better than him." With the way you get the "Jecht shot" for blitz ball, how Jecht's voice is echoing all of those insults to Tidus.

Hmmm...Many people believe that regardless. You are viewing it from a different perspect. Tidus may have believed that but from another point, instead of discouraging any doubt of weakness in himself to his father, it may be a conceit and desire to be above his frather that drove him to confront him.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
Three words:
DRAKE FOR XBOX.

I was playing the XBox @ Toys R Us one day, and they had Drake in it at the time. Dear Lord, it was as bad as everyone said it was. Lame storyline, horrible camera functions. At least I don't have an XBox (or that game). That one experience was ENOUGH.

Also, even though I never played it (and I don't think I want to): The Guy Game. This pretty much speaks for itself.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Shaq Fu That was the dumbest game I've ever played never even finished it which is crap and then there is Breath of Fire 4 Dragon Quarter can't finish that game worth saving your life man and if you can tell me how to beat it

文偉立

newb programmer
Jinx said:

Jinx, I have three words for you: "The Ultimate Showdown"

Back on relevant post, I'd say every movie game available and most 80s styled games which was completely based on a movie actor...except Mike Tyson's Punch Out.

goofy39

do not get the game Wave Race Blue Storm it is the boringestgame you will have EVER PLAYED

Epilogue

killjoy princess
I died playing Final fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back