• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is Xion hiding?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Why would you think that, she already looks enough like Kairi. If she changed any more to look like her Roxas wouldn't be as surprised.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
He really wouldn't be that surprised. Because she could dye her hair and look clonish enough. If she were to pull her hood off and have Kairi colored hair, Roxas would probably just say something like "Hey, when'd you dye your hair?" and never give it a second thought. I also doubt he would have never seen Kairi before especially if he's been tagging around with Xion long enough. They show up on DI often enough.

Key of Valor

The Professor
But so far, Roxas and Xion have only been seen in the island where the children play at. Didn't Kairi decide not visit that island until Riku and the other boy returned home?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That was very far into things. In KH2 Kairi said she used to go to the island often because Sora's voice was always there, and when she stopped hearing it she decided not to go back.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
She did, hold on. I'mma go try to find it...okay she doesn't actually say that she went often, but it's obviously implied that she went there. Start at 0:58.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
He really wouldn't be that surprised. Because she could dye her hair and look clonish enough. If she were to pull her hood off and have Kairi colored hair, Roxas would probably just say something like "Hey, when'd you dye your hair?" and never give it a second thought. I also doubt he would have never seen Kairi before especially if he's been tagging around with Xion long enough. They show up on DI often enough.

the dye thing made me laugh

I dont think that would be how it would happen
if she looked exactly like Kairi, Roxas would like faint

Zeagal

Lick It Good
See if she knew his voice and his memories were there it implies that she went there to hear them and remember it, and since they are gone now she won't go back. She had to have gone in order to know that they were once there.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Being seen only there =\= being only there. That's a side note though.

:\ iono, I think hair color's the last thing to bother with. Roxas and Namine are Sora and Kairi's Nobodies but they differ from them in hair color.
I agree with Zeagal though. Not saying he wouldn't be surprised at all, but setting aside that he shouldn't have been that surprised, I fail to see why Xion herself would've made such a big deal over her hair color changing :\ especially since it's obvious her entire body changed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back