• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your faveorite thing about kingdom hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I like watching Cutscenes and the FMVs while the Simple and Clean music is playing the background. I've heard that song so much, I'm getting tired of it . . .

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Is it really possible to get tired of Simple and Clean, its a fantastic song and if ever released as a single (with a KH style video) it would be quite a success, I would make sure of it !!!!!!!!!

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Riku's skirt(j/k)
I like the story and making jokes with my friends playing it
Also some of the funny sounding lines
( "Jafar let Jasmine go"-Aladin I hate too herroic people)

LIAR LIAR

Mostly because it's fun and easy to play, unlike some other RPGs. Even when you finished it.

And some stuff I just think is funny. Like how overly optamistic and naive Sora is.

I just found something really funny today, right after Goofy and Donald give you the Fire spell and Dodge Roll ability, Leon and everyone are by the set of tables and stuff in the 1st distrect.

and when you talk to Leon his like so worried about all the dolmatians. xD
and then Yuffie says how cute he can be. (>_<)

I never noticed that, and I have a saved file right before you fight Leon that i like to play sometimes, so I've done that part like, 7+ times. (>_o)

P

Prince_of_Light

kicking the crap out of heartless satisfies me... cant wait till KH2 comes out with the Heartless armies...

Hyperion

My favourite things about the game are the music (I'm listening to March Caprice - End Credits right now) and going through the Hades Cup with the Ultima Keyblade. And looking at Sora of course! ;)

McFly

Well, the story of course :D And Riku...and Sora...and the battle system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back