• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your IQ? <("<)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jopari

According to this test mine is 122, which is a couple points lower than the last time I took one.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You can not tell your IQ from in Internet test because actual IQ tests involve psychological analysis...as in, you have to actually be talking to a Psychologist, an actual person

Nyappyfan

Meh, I'm more interested in what it is according to tickle. Whatever that may be.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Congratulations, Luiggi!
Your IQ score is 126

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

hmmph, another online test said I had an IQ of 140. Oh well, these internet tests aren't valid anyways.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Don't blame me that you don't belive I'm smart.

But I can see your point. No one could ever be smarter then einstein. Testing techniques were the best they've ever been 70 years ago. And eduaccation has made no progress whatsoever.

T

Tyler Durden

We don't believe you're smart because you act like a freakin retard.

T

Tyler Durden

I'm just saying tha tyou have exceeded what everyone thought you were capable of.

Don't be an asshole.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Kudos for being dumbshits, all of you.

Froad, you seem average to me. No better, no worse. Same with you, Kensai. So I wouldn't bother arguing out the finer points of the tests and their results, as they obviously mean nothing.

~Dorian Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back